Need Marker Holder

Bustrbyte

I am in need of a marker holder. It holds a marker or crayon on your hand to put a mark on boxes without limiting the use of fingers and hand. I know we once used them but can't seem to find one searching online.

old levi's

blank space
I am in need of a marker holder. It holds a marker or crayon on your hand to put a mark on boxes without limiting the use of fingers and hand. I know we once used them but can't seem to find one searching online.

A pocket tee shirt worked well for me for 13 years on the preload.
(not the same one, mind you)

foundinload

i like to use a noose with the marker taped to the loose end. it's adjustable and you can let go of the marker without losing it.

Bustrbyte

The person I need this for loads and marks every box but can't hold a marker in his hand very long due to a nerve condition similar to carpal tunnel. A sup told me they were used several years ago but I can't find where they bought them

Bustrbyte

Thanks Slowdriver but what you found would not help because he can't hold the marker in his hand. He is using tape now but I was looking for a marker holder that we once used.

drewed

Shankman
ive seen pens used in offices that sort of clamp on the index finger, i found them at a office store, you may be able to modify one of those to fit a marker

LKLND3380

I can't see how you can have time to reach for a pen/marker/crayon and keep up your PPH... I keep my crayon in my handand grab packages... Not exactly a good firm grip but do we want safety or PPH?