Need some advice. UPS vs USPS

BrownChoice

If you leave UPS for a debt ridden company, your a fool. Do whatever it takes to make it by. Youll kick yourself later if you go usps, i guarantee it.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're a man and a man have to make his own decisions. But why would you give up on a permanent job for a seasonal job knowing that you have beyond a high chance of getting let go at the end of the year?

Siveriano

Just out of curiosity what state do you live in?

I live on NJ, working for UPS at NJ but the USPS is job is at Brooklyn NY.

You're a man and a man have to make his own decisions. But why would you give up on a permanent job for a seasonal job knowing that you have beyond a high chance of getting let go at the end of the year?

Yes i know im a man, or that's what i looked like last time i checked. lol

both jobs are seasonal, Im at UPS as a casual Driver and i bet on USPS ill be a Temp too.

so Im just going to stick with UPS, the route im on need 23 sph to scratch and yesterday i was at 19.73 and today 20.75 so Im getting there, Funny how preload put a 1k shelf in the middle of 8k shelf.

Thanks to all for the words and advice.

UPS4Life

Best of luck with your decision. If they're both seasonal/temp jobs I would stick with the one that will be around and have the possibility at a full time job

Sent using BrownCafe App