needing to contact my UPS hub

Taylor Thurman

I just made this account just for this question I lost my number that they gave me a couple months back in cornerstone

and now I'm in dire need to someway contact the Burtonsville UPS hub. I've tried calling customer service but no help

does anyone have a number that I can get in direct contact with the burtonsville hub

I got the old negative reputation from upstateny for this post. Just another example of what a negative unhappy and just plain mean person. It's on now uppukenyupser. I can't stand you and I can't ignore you anymore. You are a very miserable person and when you post negative comments to posters I will call you out. Your just not nice buy I guess all you care about is being the ruler of the brown cafe or in essence your whole social life.

over9five

Staff member
I got the old negative reputation from upstateny for this post. Just another example of what a negative unhappy and just plain mean person. It's on now uppukenyupser. I can't stand you and I can't ignore you anymore. You are a very miserable person and when you post negative comments to posters I will call you out. Your just not nice buy I guess all you care about is being the ruler of the brown cafe or in essence your whole social life.

But, did he respond to your friend request yet???

menotyou

bella amicizia
I just can't resist posting something about Jenny.

"867-5309/Jenny" is a song written by Alex Call and Jim Keller and performed byTommy Tutone that was released on the album Tommy Tutone 2, on the Columbia Records label. It peaked at number four on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and number one on the Billboard Top Tracks chart in 1982 (see 1982 in music).[SUP][1][/SUP] Co-writer Call came up with both "Jenny" and the telephone number and completed the song with Keller.[SUP][2][/SUP]
The song caused a fad of people dialing 867‒5309 and asking for "Jenny".[SUP][3][/SUP]