Needs tips on becoming a driver

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif

PT Car Washer

It's unlikely he got fired for an accident, especially a small one. However, if he didn't stop and report the accident immediately, that's something you can get fired for.
We had a guy last year trying to qualify and had a roll away his first week. Sent him back to the hub but he wasn't fired for it.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Hi guys so I been a unloader for the last two years.i work at ups hodgkins il it a feclicty with no package cars only feeder cars.but know I'm ready to make the real money as a ups driver .I know a guy I use to work with who became a driver after 8 months but he went out had a accident and got fired so my question how hard is the job and is it for everyone. Don't get me wrong I no stranger to hard work I a unloader after all.but I don't want to go driving and lose my job with ups can you guys give me a few tips on becoming a successful ups driver
Let's start with the basics:
  • Are you 21?
  • Can you drive a stick shift?
  • Do you think you can drive a large truck?
  • Do you have a clean driving record (no tickets/accidents)?

gorilla75jdw

Hi guys so I been a unloader for the last two years.i work at ups hodgkins il it a feclicty with no package cars only feeder cars.but know I'm ready to make the real money as a ups driver .I know a guy I use to work with who became a driver after 8 months but he went out had a accident and got fired so my question how hard is the job and is it for everyone. Don't get me wrong I no stranger to hard work I a unloader after all.but I don't want to go driving and lose my job with ups can you guys give me a few tips on becoming a successful ups driver

I really cannot understand what your saying here ?