Neg rep question?

U

uber

Why does a certain poster think that I care if he negative reps me all the time? Am I supposed to be like mad about this?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I assume it's not just u considering it seems like every time I try to rep someone it tells me
I need to spread the rep
Around.

DS

Fenderbender
Why does a certain poster think that I care if he negative reps me all the time? Am I supposed to be like mad about this?
No zags,they just do it to make you start threads like this.
Neg rep means nothing.
I'll pos rep you just to make you feel better.

U

uber

The fact that you made this thread shows that you care.

Don't care at all, I find it amusing. I couldn't figure out how to respond to the little note he sent me so I decided to air his dirty laundry.

Its kind of disturbing to look in my little notifications list and see several of his neg rep comments.

Its like, uh, get a life!

EmraldArcher

Don't care at all, I find it amusing. I couldn't figure out how to respond to the little note he sent me so I decided to air his dirty laundry.

Its kind of disturbing to look in my little notifications list and see several of his neg rep comments.

Its like, uh, get a life!

Arguing that you don't care is just more proof that you do.

U

uber

Thanks I guess for the outpouring of positive reps, but I don't really care.

I still don't even understand how to rep someone. All I'm here for is to get info and relay info where I see fit. Being Mr. Congeniality on a work related message board has never been my lot in life. Nor is putting my two cents in to thousands of thread thinking people really give two rips what I think.

EmraldArcher

Ummm okay if you say so. Is that like your pop-psychology moment of the day?

No it's simply common sense. You don't spend time and energy on something you don't care about. Do you feel bad if you step on an ant? No, because you don't care. Would you feel bad if you ran over someone's dog? Yes, because you care.

U

uber

No it's simply common sense. You don't spend time and energy on something you don't care about. Do you feel bad if you step on an ant? No, because you don't care. Would you feel bad if you ran over someone's dog? Yes, because you care.

Damn you caught me. It tears me apart inside.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thanks I guess for the outpouring of positive reps, but I don't really care.

I still don't even understand how to rep someone. All I'm here for is to get info and relay info where I see fit. Being Mr. Congeniality on a work related message board has never been my lot in life. Nor is putting my two cents in to thousands of thread thinking people really give two rips what I think.
If you use a mobile app most of the time like I do there is no way to rep that I know of. On the full site it's the star looking thing at the bottom left of each post.