Neutral News.....

S

serenity now

Not sad or glad / just something you want to put out there, and maybe spark some discussion

gingerkat

I still haven't figured out how to say "goodbye" to my much younger boy toy.

And I get to drink as much caffeine as I want for the next few days

gingerkat

I know that's why it's odd, right? Actually two separate things. Just had a back epidural and because of the headaches that come from the steroids, I got the okay to drink double the caffeine I normally have - score! Now the other is a very difficult situation indeed.

gingerkat

Because he's 13 years younger and we have a companionship thing, but he's very much his age. I just can't drink and party all the time. I won't lie, it was fun for a while, especially since I was married for a long time, but he's too young. I just don't know how to say goodbye. Some companionship is better than none, ya know?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Because he's 13 years younger and we have a companionship thing, but he's very much his age. I just can't drink and party all the time. I won't lie, it was fun for a while, especially since I was married for a long time, but he's too young. I just don't know how to say goodbye. Some companionship is better than none, ya know?
Get a dog!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

One of my brother inlaws wife's is 25 years older than him.

I can't believe at 25 he knew will never what kids. I see him waking up when he is 35-45 and thinking wtf did I do.

gingerkat

One of my brother inlaws wife's is 25 years older than him.

I can't believe at 25 he knew will never what kids. I see him waking up when he is 35-45 and thinking wtf did I do.
And now my neutral news is officially sad news. I feel like I am robbing this youngster of something:sad-little:.