Never forget 9/11:

BMWSauber1991

Rest in peace to the victims of September 11th, 2001. God bless you, your families, and the United States of America.

"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!

9-11aa.jpg

9-11aa.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Unfortunately, I have the feeling people are forgetting. I guess that is the natural progression of things.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Unfortunately, I have the feeling people are forgetting. I guess that is the natural progression of things.

It really didn't take long for some to forget,others with a personal connection to September 11, will never forget.
Sad.

I remember the pride in community,neighbors looking out for each other.

Remember all the US flags that were flown? Our local newspapers printed page size flags that people put in their windows. Where are all the flags now?

HomeDelivery

It really didn't take long for some to forget,others with a personal connection to September 11, will never forget.
Sad...​

i took a "leave without pay" day for this... since team green/purple doesn't have any paid vacation/sick days...

going to the memorial after lunch rush hour to remember my colleagues/ friends that i've lost there

Cementups

Box Monkey

I'm not sure how anyone could ever forget with the media shoving it down our throats for a week prior. And my Facebook was full of 9/11 memories all morning long.

542thruNthru

Will never forget.

R.I.P to all the victims of 9/11

Thank you and God bless to all the service men and first responders that keep this country so great.

God bless there familys that help carry there burden to.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I remember it like it was yesterday. I was in my 2nd year of preload after my temp driving for the summer was over. I was driving home from work at like 9am and the radio went to the special report about it. After I heard about what went down I automatically knew it was a terrorist attack and Bin Laden was behind it, I had read a lot about that guy and had a feeling something weird and strange mite happen with him. It had been well documented about him. Its definitely something that us americans will never forget. Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims, their families and the brave men and women who lost their lives trying to save lives that day. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was newly retired (2 months) and I was just getting ready to go for my morning walk when the news broke. I remember thinking -Damn-is this the beginning of the end of America?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My ride to work around noon was strange , no other cars were on the road .
Everything was too quiet .
As I was starting to walk into the building , I heard the roar of jet fighters overhead .
I was so proud seeing those red maple leafs on their tails , I know that we were not alone .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
SUDBURY, Mass. (WHDH) -- Yesterday, millions across the country marked the 12th anniversary of the attacks of Sept. 11. However, two Massachusetts schools are feeling heat for how they marked, or didn't mark the anniversary.
As Americans paused to commemorate the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks officials at Concord-Carlisle High School were on the defensive after parents complained about their 9/11 activities. Included in those activities was the reading of a Poem by a Muslim poet entitled, “My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Sink of the Bathroom at Sears.” The Pledge of Allegiance was not said.

At Lincoln-Sudbury High there was no acknowledgement of 9/11 yesterday, which surprised some parents.