#NeverDrumpf movement - the list gets bigger and bigger everyday..

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
3. Sen. Lindsey Graham, former presidential candidate

Graham had loud, grim predictions for the country early and often amid Trump’s rise, and called Trump a “loser” and a “nut job,” among other things. He declared in early May that he would not support Trump for president, despite Trump becoming the party’s presumptive nominee. And though just weeks later CNN reported that Graham privately urged GOP donors tounite behind Trump’s campaign at a fundraiser, Graham disputed it, saying, “Nothing has changed.”

In June, as top GOP leaders face further heat for Trump’s racial attacks against the Hispanic judge presiding over the Trump University lawsuit, Graham told NBC News that he won’t support Trump, but won’t support Clinton either. He said he plans to write in someone, but isn’t sure who.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
4. Rep. Scott Rigell (R-Va.)

Rigell, who plans retire at the end of his current term representing Virginia, sent a letter to his supporters in March urging them to vote for any candidate besides Trump.

“My love for our country eclipses my loyalty to our party, and to live with a clear conscience I will not support a nominee so lacking in the judgement, temperament and character needed to be our nation’s commander in chief. Accordingly, if left with no alternative, I will not support Trump in the general election should he become our Republican nominee.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
6. Gov. Charlie Baker (R-Mass.)

The GOP governor of Massachusetts told Boston Globe reporters in March that he did not vote for Trump on Super Tuesday and “I’m not going to vote for him in November.”

After Indiana’s primary in May, Baker’s views had not changed. He told New England Cable News, an NBC affiliate, that he will not be voting for Trump, as he has concerns with his temperament, and has problems with what Trump has said about women, Muslims, and religious freedom. He also says it’s not likely he’ll vote for Clinton.

“I don’t remember the last time [I voted for someone who is not a Republican]. I’ve certainly found this to be one of the most troubling election cycles,” Baker said.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
8. Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY)

Hanna told Syracuse.com on March 9 that he won’t support Trump, even if he wins the GOP nomination, but didn’t say if he would vote for the Democratic nominee, vote for a write-in candidate, or stay home.

“This campaign is beneath the dignity of the American people,” Hanna said. “The debate has hurt this process. Our unwillingness to push back on the most mean-spirited, bigoted positions is hurting our party, and rightfully so.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
10. Tim Miller, former spokesman for Jeb Bush, adviser to Our Principles, an anti-Trump super PAC

After Chris Christie, who ended his 2016 presidential campaign following disappointing results in New Hampshire, announced his support for Trump on Friday, Miller took to Twitter trashing the pair.

Miller also posted to Facebook on Super Tuesday, begging his followers to “please for the love of God go vote in the Republican primary against Trump.”

“He’s not looking out for the little guy, he’s selling them out for his own benefit,” Miller told MSNBC’s Chris Jansing. “He’s not a conservative. This is a person who’s flip-flopped on every major issue, and there is still time to stop him… I would never vote for Donald Trump.”

After Trump won Indiana, forcing both Cruz and Kasich out of the race, Miller tweeted: “Never ever ever Trump. Simple as that.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
15. Former Sen. Norm Coleman (R-M.N.), Congressional Leadership Fund chairman

In an op-ed for The Star Tribune Thursday, Coleman called Trump a “misogynist,” “bigot,” “fraud” and a “bully” as he described why he would never vote for the real estate mogul. However, his choice of an alternative is unclear.

“Who my choice may be if Donald Trump is the standard-bearer under the rules of the Republican Party, I do not know. I know it won’t be Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. And I know it will never be Donald Trump,” Coleman wrote.

Johney

Trump will still run whether they support him or not taking votes from anyone they do endorse. Trump is going to run for them at this point to start over is just plain stupid.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And the list continues to grow....

Former Bush Treasury secretary: 'I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton'

Voting for Hillary Clinton.

If you people think any of these influential republicans dont have the PULL to take away votes from DRUMPF, then you dont understand politics.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have no problems with opposing views. It's your freedom to vote who you want to.

But instead if posting facts, you just mud sling.

Carry on

Just remember Gumby, Mitt Romney had the support of ALL the major corporations and politicians of the GOP and he still got WIPED out in the general election.

He didnt have a revolt of his party, and he did have party unity, but he still lost.

Time for a reality check people, DRUMPF cannot afford to lose party votes, corporate support or alienate minority groups.

As of right now, he has done just that, and there is no returning to a normal status.

If you really think you can win the white house with just angry white voters, then you are surely going to be disapointed come november.

Just ask Morelock, she has egg on her face for the last two election cycles.

TOS.

Just remember Gumby, Mitt Romney had the support of ALL the major corporations and politicians of the GOP and he still got WIPED out in the general election.

He didnt have a revolt of his party, and he did have party unity, but he still lost.

Time for a reality check people, DRUMPF cannot afford to lose party votes, corporate support or alienate minority groups.

As of right now, he has done just that, and there is no returning to a normal status.

If you really think you can win the white house with just angry white voters, then you are surely going to be disapointed come november.

Just ask Morelock, she has egg on her face for the last two election cycles.

TOS.
Mitt was dry toast with no butter. Nobody knew who he was. Now everybody knows trump. Name recognition goes a long way in election day. ..

Who will win? We shall find out.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Mitt was dry toast with no butter. Nobody knew who he was. Now everybody knows trump. Name recognition goes a long way in election day. ..

Who will win? We shall find out.

That is a lame excuse.

Mitt Romney was WELL KNOWN, he was WELL PROMOTED, he was a successful businessman, he knew how to court the republican party and all the republican mouthpieces like am radio and fox news.

TRUMP, cannot say the same.

He is stuck with angry low IQ'd white voters or, LCD, LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATORS.

He has destroyed the republican party, he has alienated himself from a lot of the am radio mouthpieces, he is still getting support on fox news, but that wont be enough.

The list is growing for opposition within the republican party and all you have to do is simply ACCEPT it, and then accept your voting fate.

As each week passes, more and more republicans will fall off the Drumpf train, and all that will be left are YOU and Realbrown and the like who cannot seem to see the forrest from the trees.

Its ok though. Ill have the last laugh, as usual.

TOS.