New 804 executive board ***!

I dont know about the rest of you but i have a longgg way to go here at this brown jail which was a bad career choice to begin with but 200 er co pay no matter if treated or not, i understand health and welfare is screwed but coming into office and raising everything is alot to absorb, i understand if things were mismanaged and they wanna do right by it now but why not slow increases and the er copay i mean 200 really atleast 50 or so would have been bettergodforbid someone needs to go for a family member that means there staying at work later the next few days to get the money back,,, as far as this new 9.5 list for route drivers only ok understandable if ya wanna work later fine if ya wanna get it fine but what happens to the split drivers whos taking all the excess now we have to work 11hr days i dont know anyone that wants to be here for 8hrs well alone 11, are we gona be allowed to grieve the excessive ot i guess time will tell but everyweek it seems were getting more and more screwed, whos fault is it? Im sure its the company and im sure its the old board but instead of us getting more screwed how to we fix it??????????????

deleted9

I dont know about the rest of you but i have a longgg way to go here at this brown jail which was a bad career choice to begin with but 200 er co pay no matter if treated or not, i understand health and welfare is screwed but coming into office and raising everything is alot to absorb, i understand if things were mismanaged and they wanna do right by it now but why not slow increases and the er copay i mean 200 really atleast 50 or so would have been bettergodforbid someone needs to go for a family member that means there staying at work later the next few days to get the money back,,, as far as this new 9.5 list for route drivers only ok understandable if ya wanna work later fine if ya wanna get it fine but what happens to the split drivers whos taking all the excess now we have to work 11hr days i dont know anyone that wants to be here for 8hrs well alone 11, are we gona be allowed to grieve the excessive ot i guess time will tell but everyweek it seems were getting more and more screwed, whos fault is it? Im sure its the company and im sure its the old board but instead of us getting more screwed how to we fix it??????????????

If you are not happy there, Nobody is forcing you to stay, go find something else, on one end you are complaining about the costs you now have to incur, on the other statement you are complaining about the opportunity to make additional money with OT. Can you say (would you like that supersized)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i was told there were supervisors on this site guess i found 2

I am also not a supervisor, just someone who has worked some really crappy jobs and realizes just how fortunate we all are to work where we do. Also someone who is able to take his Union blinders and take a realistic look at the world around us to again realize just how fortunate we all are to work where we do.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

sorry, deal cutters

I have been called worse by better.

It sounds as though you may need these:

KIM21271_1_1.JPG
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=ZVQKTLSVBYaKlwe_n_CSDg&ved=0CB4Q9QEwAg

tieguy

Banned
the good news is you said you have a long way to go. that means you can make that career change and be happy.

To be honest your attitude sucks. the rest of us are working too hard to stop and pick up someone that crys like a little girl. now wipe your bunny off and get a long little girl.

deleted9

the good news is you said you have a long way to go. that means you can make that career change and be happy.

To be honest your attitude sucks. the rest of us are working too hard to stop and pick up someone that crys like a little girl. now wipe your bunny off and get a long little girl.

OUCH ....... i like it