New 9.5 language!

oldupsman

On the other hand, congratulations to those of you with UPS health care. You will continue to have this top notch health care plan, quite
possibly one of the best in the country, at no cost to you.

Tough Guy

Especially after working in the hub for 10+ years....the four years should only count for off the street hires...

And I'm sure next contract, they're probably going to try to push for a "cap" on top rate for any new drivers hired after it's ratification. Maybe cap it out at like 25 or something an hour. I'm sure they're going to try to "restart" the pay scale soon.

stink219

Especially after working in the hub for 10+ years....the four years should only count for off the street hires...

And I'm sure next contract, they're probably going to try to push for a "cap" on top rate for any new drivers hired after it's ratification. Maybe cap it out at like 25 or something an hour. I'm sure they're going to try to "restart" the pay scale soon.
they have been trying in the last 2 contracts.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I could live with the 4 year progression if it was something more along the lines of $20,$25,$30, full scale.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I could live with the 4 year progression if it was something more along the lines of $20,$25,$30, full scale.

Yeah, the first couple years are like living in poverty. lol

But on the flip side, the first few top pay checks are awesome! Just, after a point those checks aren't enough motivation.

quamba 638

I'm sure the union would fight hard to prevent that from happening. Money out of their pockets. Or raise our dues..

Coldworld

60 months and counting

They get this with utility drivers...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It is in NJ.

Amen brother, from the land of sky high property taxes!

Anyway, A progression to get on the 9/5 seems counterproductive? What will the company do, hire more, or shift work to those who can't do anything about it? New hires are toast!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

​UpState?