New banning criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I am new to this site and I have some questions.

Does anybody know the phone number to the warehouse where I had my interview?

Where can I get some UPS socks?

Why did my thread get moved?

How much do.............whoops, I went back and read the first post. I guess I need to ban myself.:biting:

upsgrunt

And please don't forget:

Are there, like, showers and locker rooms for drivers to get cleaned up and dressed in?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
And please don't forget:

Are there, like, showers and locker rooms for drivers to get cleaned up and dressed in?

I was gonna ask that question too. That same pervert posted on here under two different names asking about where we take showers and what kind of underwear we wear. Some people have strange fetishes.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I was gonna ask that question too. That same pervert posted on here under two different names asking about where we take showers and what kind of underwear we wear. Some people have strange fetishes.

I wouldnt mind being in the ladies locker room while they took showers, and I would love to inquire about the underwear they are putting on. Does that mean I have a strange fetish?

rod

Retired 22 years
I wouldnt mind being in the ladies locker room while they took showers, and I would love to inquire about the underwear they are putting on. Does that mean I have a strange fetish?

I would have to take a pass on this one. The "ladies" at my old center weren't exactly "The Girls Next Door" material.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

scratch

if that behavior annoys you, why did you allow that same ole pervert (9.5) to become a mod?

it would seem like you are putting the perverts in charge of the asylum?

d

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

I could be wrong, but everybody assumed this poster was a guy interested in guys. The member never did say what sex they were, it was just an assumption on my part

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
What are we supposed to do with leakers?

Whats the wage progession?

How much are my monthly dues?

Where can I find a copy of the contract?

:happy-very:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I was fired for drinking beer while choking on fish tacos!

Should i stay or leave the cafe! i voted leave and hes still here!

Any post by tie guy!

chev

Nightcrawler
Nope. Your just an old perv like the rest of us.:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member

Sorry Scratch.....didn't mean to offend you........I won't ask anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.