New banning criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Babooba

I've seen a few girls squatting in the urinals at Packers games.
two.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
705Red, I'll bet you a double brat with the works against a Chicago style hot dog on Sunday's Packer-Bears game. We can meet in Beloit or Racine or somewhere to pay up.

705red

Browncafe Steward
705Red, I'll bet you a double brat with the works against a Chicago style hot dog on Sunday's Packer-Bears game. We can meet in Beloit or Racine or somewhere to pay up.
Your on! But you need to come alot more south, lake geneva, delavan.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Why dont you make some calls and we can meet there to watch the game! See who scores first!

LiL"Comet"

Done it, but only if I have a buddy to guard. And I really dont like doing it. But ruin a kidney, p**S of the guys, HMMMMM

ME TOO!!! Tooner When ya gotta go you gotta go I don't care where it is. I would rather go in the outdoors or something like that than some rest rooms:sick: I see yuck!! I hover anyway, never let this bottom touch any seat than the one I know that's clean at my house...

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Keeping with the theme of this thread
I keep hearing I am to be banned?
Not that I have any control over it…
Going to have to find another forum!

But I wish I lasted longer
Because I’ve seen some doozies posted here and they are still here
And psycho posters (BBAG?) are pushed out.
Gotta go take a chill pill as suggested earlier
!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
plus

quit being a drama queen. if you are about to be banned, the mods will let you know both when and for what. usually it will be preceded with a warning about the behavior that you are being banned for.

so unless you have received private messages from the mods.......

lil

interesting note about the nasty rims. i hear it is just as bad in the ladies bathrooms. i would guess some of the ladies stand when they ......uh.......well you know. otherwise i cant figure how it is you gals cant hit the hole?

in the mens room its pretty simple. there is a large male population that is so dinky, they have to get into a stall and work at finding it. the little dinky and its owner are also very bad with their aim, and too damn lazy to lift the ring.

there is also a segment (actually fairly large) that makes it a point to wet the rim, i guess they get a thrill out of it. or they are a throwback to the "territory marking" crowd.

i have even seen some peeing in the sink.

d

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ME TOO!!! Tooner When ya gotta go you gotta go I don't care where it is. I would rather go in the outdoors or something like that than some rest rooms:sick: I see yuck!! I hover anyway, never let this bottom touch any seat than the one I know that's clean at my house...

Too much information!!!

Big Babooba

Tooner in Boston, we pee by seniority !!!!!!
And I pee in Boston's water supply:happy-very:

But seriously folks,DO NOT piss on an electric fence. It's just not safe.

Do Not Piss On Electric Fence

Somebody actually researched this subject.

What would happen if you peed on an electric fence?

I'm sure some non believing whack job is gonna go out and look for an electric fence. Let us know what happens.:happy-very:

Status
Not open for further replies.