New Birther Angle

wkmac

In the brouhaha over whether President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii or not, few seem to realize, that in the eyes of many historians and legal scholars, Hawaii is not a legitimate state of the United States of America. If the government of Hawaii had not been illegally overthrown in 1893 by the U.S. Marines through a classic act of Manifest Destiny and American-style gunboat diplomacy, Hawaii would still be an independent, sovereign nation today.

Notwithstanding a series of clever illegal moves by the U.S. government, Hawaii cannot be considered a legally bona fide state of the United States. In 1898 the United States unilaterally abrogated all of Hawaii’s existing treaties and purported to annex it on the basis of a Congressional resolution. Two years later the U.S. illegally established the so-called Territory of Hawaii on the basis of the spurious Organic Act. After a period of prolonged belligerent occupation by the U.S., Hawaii was placed under United Nations Charter, Article 73, as a “non-self-governing territory” under the administrative authority of the United States. Then in 1959 the U.S. falsely informed the U.N. that Hawaii had become the 50th state of the United States after an illegal plebiscite. Among those allowed to vote in this invalid election were members of the U.S. military and their dependents stationed in Hawaii. In other words, Hawaii’s occupiers were permitted to vote on its future.

In November 1993, President Bill Clinton signed Public Law 103-150 apologizing to the 140,000 Native Hawaiians, who call themselves Kanaka Maoli, for the January 17, 1893, invasion of Hawaii deposing Queen Liliuokalani which led to Hawaii’s illegal annexation by the United States and eventually to statehood in 1959. This apology implicitly recognized the unrelinquished inherent sovereignty and right of self-determination of the Native Hawaiian people.

What the Birthers Missed

bbsam

Staff member
Wk--You just can't leave the corpse face down in the grave, can you?! No! You just gotta go &$%^in' with it don't ya?!:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Thanks for the history lesson.
But I think the best method of identifying just who bhos really is why he has to use a social security number not issued to him.
Honestly if he has a valid BC, then why doesn't he have a valid SS# to match it.

bbsam

Staff member
Point is, why would Obama know anymore than anyone else how he ended up with any particular number?

klein

Für Meno :)
The Social Security number is a nine-digit number in the format "AAA-GG-SSSS".[SUP][21][/SUP] The number is divided into three parts.
The Area Number, the first three digits, is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1973, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the office code in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be in the area where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1973, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, neither prior to 1973, nor since.

My add on : And never had anything to do with birthplace, but rather the residency (mailing address) where the number was requested !

moreluck

golden ticket member
I got mine when I was 12. I was living in Ohio. My number is equal to the round of #'s for Ohio at that time.

If Obama got his as a youngin', he would've been living, in this case, Conn........and he wasn't (that we know of) . Very suspicious!
Most people today get their SS# as babies. Back in the stone age, we got them when we needed it for our first job. If Obama got his as a baby, meaning his parents got it for him, they would've resided in Conn.
Too many questions and no good answers.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Social Security number is a nine-digit number in the format "AAA-GG-SSSS".[SUP][21][/SUP] The number is divided into three parts.
The Area Number, the first three digits, is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1973, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the office code in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be in the area where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1973, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, neither prior to 1973, nor since.

My add on : And never had anything to do with birthplace, but rather the residency (mailing address) where the number was requested !

Conn. was never his residency!!