New Birther Angle

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Jun 11, 2011.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

What the Birthers Missed

2. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Wk--You just can't leave the corpse face down in the grave, can you?! No! You just gotta go &$%^in' with it don't ya?!:happy-very:

3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The people at the royal palace in Honolulu are always out demonstrating about this.

4. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Why hunt at all when you can hunt over a baited field!
    :wink2:

5. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

That is illegal in many states and is also not very sporting.:funny:

6. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Neither is going to the grocery store. All a matter of perspective!

7. moreluck

Like fishing with dynamite ?

8. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

That's what you do when your family needs to eat.

9. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

.....AND you happen to have dynamite.

10. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Don't need no dynamite. Too Noisy. Back in the day, get the magneto from an old crank telephone and as we use to say, "call them fish up!"

:wink2:

11. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Throw in an electric blender, and you have instant fish-soup ! :)

12. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Where would you suggest we plug in the extension cord?

BTW Klein, ever been Snipe hunting? Like to go? Get good enough and I just might take you on a really special hunting trip for Jackalope!

13. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Thanks for the history lesson.
    But I think the best method of identifying just who bhos really is why he has to use a social security number not issued to him.
    Honestly if he has a valid BC, then why doesn't he have a valid SS# to match it.

14. bbsam

I can't tell you why I have the SS# that I have.

15. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

East coast starts with low numbers (0-4), west coast high numbers , Hi starts with 9.

16. bbsam

Point is, why would Obama know anymore than anyone else how he ended up with any particular number?

17. klein

klein Für Meno :)

The Social Security number is a nine-digit number in the format "AAA-GG-SSSS".[SUP][21][/SUP] The number is divided into three parts.
    The Area Number, the first three digits, is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1973, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the office code in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be in the area where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1973, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, neither prior to 1973, nor since.

My add on : And never had anything to do with birthplace, but rather the residency (mailing address) where the number was requested !

18. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Mine starts with 0, matches my zip code .

19. moreluck

I got mine when I was 12. I was living in Ohio. My number is equal to the round of #'s for Ohio at that time.

If Obama got his as a youngin', he would've been living, in this case, Conn........and he wasn't (that we know of) . Very suspicious!
    Most people today get their SS# as babies. Back in the stone age, we got them when we needed it for our first job. If Obama got his as a baby, meaning his parents got it for him, they would've resided in Conn.
    Too many questions and no good answers.

20. moreluck

Conn. was never his residency!!