New Birther Angle

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Conn was never his residence, nor his father, nor his mother's, nor his step-father, nor his grandparents.
Also the person who was issued bhos' number is listed as being born in 1890, anyone care to explain that ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think the more accurate question is does anyone care enough to explain it--the answer for the majority of Americans is no. We have far bigger issues on our collective plates to deal with what is basically a non-issue.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You get lots of circumstantial stuff.....things don't make sense. When things don't make sense, people start to question. I say, good for them. Investigate! Delve! Git'er done! Something's fishy. There's not just 1 thing, there are many little things. Where there's smoke, yada., yada, yada.
We need a Columbo on the case........someone who never stops poking!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
here's another little thing that doesn't add up.................
(Daily Mail) — Barack Obama has spoken about how he has failed to spend enough time with his daughters, despite pledging to learn from his father who left him when he was two years old.
The President revealed how he regrets how his work has stopped him spending more time with his daughters Malia, 12, and Sasha, 10, as they grow up.
Mr Obama told how growing up without a dad made him want to be the best parent he could, but admitted that he had not been a ‘perfect dad’.
‘When Malia and Sasha were younger, work kept me away from home more than it should have,’ he wrote in an article about parenting for People magazine.
‘At times the burden of raising our two daughters has fallen too heavily on Michelle.
‘During the campaign, not a day went by that I didn’t wish I could spend more time with the family I love more than anything else in the world.’
Mr Obama said he regretted not being present because of his own experiences in his troubled childhood.
And yet on Sunday he left a family outing at Camp David to play his 72th round of golf since taking office.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama forgers admit they produced phony documents ...
breaking.gif

http://www.wnd.com/

moreluck

golden ticket member
Loretta Fuddy was killed in a plane crash off Molokai (Dec.11).........the 8 others on the plane survived.

Is she dead for knowing where Obama was really born?

She's the Hawaiian official who presented Obama's birth certificate to the white house. If it was forged, Ms. Fuddy had access to the actual documents.

She had the means, opportunity and maybe even the motive to create a phony document for her pal.

Boy, people around him die mysteriously.......we'll see what the autopsy has to say.

Just things that make you say hmmmmmmmm!

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's NYE. Get drunk and take a break for a night.
I don't drink. But I was looking at The Globe. Just sharing.
I already did my New Years at 6:00 a.m. California time....it was new years in Australia!! Woohoo!
I don't know the meaning of "give it a rest"..........why are you reading....go drink!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it quite interesting that bhos' info when an unknown WH staff member entered it into the ACA website was rejected .
Said unknown staffer had to physically visit an ACA office to submit a paper form .