New changes to drug testing rules

airbusfxr

After reading the letter from UPS Occupational Health, it seems the rules have again changed. Lower cutoff levels, new tests, new testing procedures and new rules that started before we were notified. I guess again it is better late than never and we are required to sign after the fact. The company referred us to an outside website to view the changes so here it is www.edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/pdf/2010-20095.pdf

Last edited:

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
After reading the letter from UPS Occupational Health, it seems the rules have again changed. Lower cutoff levels, new tests, new testing procedures and new rules that started before we were notified. I guess again it is better late than never and we are required to sign after the fact. The company referred us to an outside website to view the changes so here it is www.edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/pdf/2010-20095.pdf

Were you expecting a personal call from Obama? The federal govenment changed the rules.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I dunno'...Stupid question...But shouldn't we want our Airline mechanics to be clean? Squeeky clean?

Nice Thread start to the OP....No BS "Union-stuff" (I mean that nicely); just a notification of a change. Like it!!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Huh??? I get drug tested more now that I'm in Package.

I have a secret to curing red eyes. Open eyes wide and flush with a cold beer.
You guys get drug tested? They don't drug test package down here, you gotta be in feeders for that.