New Company Tactics

30andout

Well the same thing is happening here. The right thing to do is the read the contract for yourself and vote the way you feel is best for you and your family and not let anybody be it management, the union, or your fellow teamsters make you not vote the way you want.
I totally agree, its every ones choice to vote how they see fit. The only thing management said in our building was to make sure that you VOTE.

tieguy

Banned
Thats the problem. You can't discredit what I said but by using sarcasm to try and belittle.

It's all you have done the past month on here. Someone challenges you and well....

Actually I was trying to be nice. I think your post sounded good but completely contradicted your earlier positions. I figure you must have been pinging so I left it alone. You seem like you're pretty sincere in your convictions so I tried to leave it alone.

Last edited:

d-rek357

browned out... thanks for for your support, im sure it will be a while though but ill keep u posted. and as far as jumping thru hoops, i hope ur wrong but we both know your not.

Mystakilla

Who the *$#@ cares.
He said average UPSer, not average driver.

PTers will be starting at $8.50 in 2013.

Your wrong there, they wont be starting at 8.50.

Why you may ask?

Because they wont find anyone to frickn hire, they cant find people now, they surely wont find people to hire in 2013!!

Oh, let me also add, to get back on this threads topic, my buddy has not received a ballot yet, i believe people have till what the 16th? so i doubt he will be getting one, which is good for the company anyhow, cause he was going to vote NO! lol

pkg-king

I don't believe this post. Things in our center seem a whole lot different than you guys discuss here. Being from a smaller building does have it's perks I guess.

Damok

I don't believe this post. Things in our center seem a whole lot different than you guys discuss here. Being from a smaller building does have it's perks I guess.

You're generally going to hear complaints and negativity of all sorts on forums. It's the nature of the beast... people have bad experiences, get pissed off and want to tell others. Maybe to see if anyone has the same problem, maybe to vent, there are any number of reasons. You'll find far fewer satisfied people coming to a board to talk about it. It's unfortunate but true in my experience.