New Condensed Version of Terms Of Service

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Excessive use of profanity shows just how limited ones vocabulary really is.
being-alone-different-other-day-valentines-day-ecards-someecards.png

The steward before me never sweared. He was a big holy roller and a great man. My statement was more of a joke because I do know some great guys who don't cuss. I also know a catholic priest who swears.

I don't judge people who don't swear.....don't judge me for swearing....lol
Jesus loves us all no matter. I've spent my whole life cussing drinking smoking making mistakes and praying day in and day out. I've hit some real dark times and been in the company of God some days that I've been so happy. One thing I've learned from religion history time is who are we to judge?? I'm a man in his image only. I'm full of faults. More than I will ever let you see but I am. Carry on and try to be a better person everyday.

Indecisi0n

Jesus loves us all no matter. I've spent my whole life cussing drinking smoking making mistakes and praying day in and day out. I've hit some real dark times and been in the company of God some days that I've been so happy. One thing I've learned from religion history time is who are we to judge?? I'm a man in his image only. I'm full of faults. More than I will ever let you see but I am. Carry on and try to be a better person everyday.
All of us?