New Condensed Version of Terms Of Service

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
A golf forum I belong to has a Politics and Religion section. You have to request permission to access it, and once in it is a gloves-off free-for-all. The only rule is what happens in there, stays in there.

Squint

No more work for me!
It seems to me that this forum has one common denominator (person) who doesn't bring the best in others. If said person changes their attitude or just went away the drama would be cut by 90%.

Funny how the "said" person is the one whom has disliked your post.

upscat

Yea but a lot of those preachers have affairs molest children and are some of the biggest sinners there are. Look at warren Jeff's. I gave up being a catholic and denominations long ago. I just have faith and admit my faults everyday. I'm trying to survive that's all and maybe get to being a better person dad husband friend. I'd rather put my faith in God and dogs. They both always love you know matter what.

the toughest challenge that becomes a christian is forgiving those who violate that trust such as our priests. I'm not a catholic the wife is. Her priest has been more then a priest to us he has been a dear friend of the family for many years. Now as he fights the ravages of old age and alzheimers we miss him dearly. To me the only catholic priests I have known have been men of high moral character who live modestly and serve their part of humanity with total dedication and commitment. I dont know the many child abusers you speak of and would not personally condemn the religion for what has happened somewhere else. Otherwise I agree with your thoughts. I put my beliefs in god above any one religion. JMHO