New Corporate Package Car Training

Corralz

So i passed my driving test and now im gonna start training next week apparently. They are making us stay at a hotel for the duration of training. Its the first week my hub has tried this. I'm excited but it seems extreme to keep us at a hotel

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
So i passed my driving test and now im gonna start training next week apparently. They are making us stay at a hotel for the duration of training. Its the first week my hub has tried this. I'm excited but it seems extreme to keep us at a hotel

If you see this guy at the hotel....He's your Center Manager.
RUN to FED-EX.

200.gif

Wizzy

When I started the first test was to see if you could open a door your arms full of boxes!! Then they would ask if you could drive a standard transmission and Cut you loose. Enjoy the motel and food!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It's to get you acclimated to your new life of never seeing your family.

PT Car Washer

When I started the first test was to see if you could open a door your arms full of boxes!! Then they would ask if you could drive a standard transmission and Cut you loose. Enjoy the motel and food!
When you were hired was there any trucks that did not have a manual transmission?

Corralz

Nah the hotel is pretty close by the hub. I just turned 21 so i figured i would give it a try. No family to worry about yet :P

PT Car Washer

None. No low steps either. We have it easy now
Called me in early to help out with some pick ups as we had a winter storm come through. Walked right by the auto transmission new trucks to the only non power steering high step 800 we have left. Checked the oil and gas and off into the blizzard we went. Nothing better to get around in the snow.

O

OLDMAN3

Make you stay at a hotel???
I remember my training was intense and went far past 8 hours, but this seems really strange. Are any of the new drivers from the hub, and already Teamsters? What is purpose, total indoctrination? Would the Union be OK with this?