New courier kills Sprinter

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ORION would have you two blocks away so there is no way UPS hits that tree.

AR-141119880.jpg&MaxW=600&MaxH=420

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Tell the prospective employee what they can expect if they come to work for "the firm", then jerk the rug out from them many years down the road.....I thought that was The Smith System.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Tell the prospective employee what they can expect if they come to work for "the firm", then jerk the rug out from them many years down the road.....I thought that was The Smith System.

Nice one...that does sound like the real Smith System. On a more somber note, services were held today for the Sprinter. He is survived by a Lexus and had two 2014 Smart Cars. Sad...

dezguy

No doubt this courier will be hit with a preventable accident, even if it was mechanical failure. After all, he should have jumped out of the truck, run in front of the Sprinter and stopped it with his bare hands.

Came in today after my day off to find an old pos sprinter parked in the spot my new one should be in, because a new courier ripped the mirror off. The defroster didn't really work so in a rainy day in the NW I was having to wipe the windshield down all day. Only hit my head twice though.

dex 84

Corporate maintenance philosphy. Don't fix when it's broke. Fix it when it quits running.

Fedex Maintenance Philosophy: Fix as much as you can without going over 8 hours. Put off what you can't finish. If not 8 hours worth of work to do then fix things that aren't broken in order to fill 8 hours.