New delivery trucks?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
They tried golf carts in some of the bigger subdivisions for helpers about 7 or 8 years ago, but they haven't used them since, at least not in the building I worked out of. I guess somebody decided it was too expensive here.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They tried golf carts in some of the bigger subdivisions for helpers about 7 or 8 years ago, but they haven't used them since, at least not in the building I worked out of. I guess somebody decided it was too expensive here.
For one subdivision this year we made a deal with a driver. Dropping a TP60 in his driveway and he and a helper will be delivering out of it all day. Should be interesting.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Would that require the drivers property to be zoned "commercial"?
NPH-SHRUG.gif~c200

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Roswell Center runs 30ish gold carts during peak, some subdivisions get 2-3 carts per Uhaul pulled. Good news if if you put your other work time in you get an extra .10/hr for pulling one to the drop off. This is of course not including the pods that get filled with a split back loaded on trucks.

SmithBarney

I have family that live down in FL somewhere, and UPS helpers are already running golf carts from storage trailers on site.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm sure UPS bribed……errr, ran it past…..the HOA.
Actually several HOA's this year refused to allow UPS back at their club house. I couldn't imagine what could go wrong having 2-3 college kids unsupervised on golf carts with a pod, u haul trailer, and personal cars all in the same area with no facilities or regard for the area they work in.