New diad prompt???

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by CHALLY9TX, Oct 27, 2014.

1. CHALLY9TX

CHALLY9TX Active Member

Today after making a delivery to a doctors office, the DIAD gave me a prompt asking if I had entered a first and last name. I didn't notice the prompt until I was stop completing it. "DID YOU ENTER FIRST AND LAST NAME? Y/N?" It was something along those lines. I answered yes even though I only entered a first initial and a last name. Anyone ever had one of these? This is a first for me. Gotta wait and see if it comes back as a DFU.

2. rama

rama New Member

3. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

had one last week / just one more thing

4. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Does it give you a heads up before getting the signature? Doesn't do much good after the fact.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

yes, it does

6. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Then it's no big deal.

7. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

didn't say it was a big deal

8. CHALLY9TX

CHALLY9TX Active Member

If it did, I didn't notice it and only noticed the signature required prompt. Hit arrow down quickly and didn't see it. Surprised we haven't done a training module on it I guess.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. 9.5er

9.5er Well-Known Member

I had a couple of those last week. It seems to be only from a certain shipper. Both that I had were in the same type box. Maybe some sort of Meds or something.
    It does prompt you before getting the signature them asks again after clarifying it.
    Just another thing to make the diad chirp at us.

10. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

Had one last week that needed suite. Guess what .... After sheeting non delivery, need suite ...guess what promt you get. Yep. Lol. Did you clarifiy first and last name. :censored2:Won't let you stop complete till you answer yes. :whiteflag:

11. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

You know that will be a few months from now. Do things first, tell everyone about it later.

12. OLDMAN3

OLDMAN3 Guest

Next week's prompts:
    Did you wash behind your ears?
    Did you chew 40 times before swallowing?
    Did you wipe your :censored2: after taking a dump?

Yes Mommy.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Probably weed.

14. AKCoverMan

AKCoverMan Active Member

Had never seen before than got two in one day. Note pops up when scanning pkg "Enter first and last name". It dosen't say who's name nor where to enter it.

I thought it wanted the first and last name of the consignee in the consignee field of the address screen so I entered them.

Until I read this thread I didn't think about the first and last name of the signer entered in the sig clarify field. But it makes sense.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."