New diad prompt???

CHALLY9TX

Today after making a delivery to a doctors office, the DIAD gave me a prompt asking if I had entered a first and last name. I didn't notice the prompt until I was stop completing it. "DID YOU ENTER FIRST AND LAST NAME? Y/N?" It was something along those lines. I answered yes even though I only entered a first initial and a last name. Anyone ever had one of these? This is a first for me. Gotta wait and see if it comes back as a DFU.

rama

Today after making a delivery to a doctors office, the DIAD gave me a prompt asking if I had entered a first and last name. I didn't notice the prompt until I was stop completing it. "DID YOU ENTER FIRST AND LAST NAME? Y/N?" It was something along those lines. I answered yes even though I only entered a first initial and a last name. Anyone ever had one of these? This is a first for me. Gotta wait and see if it comes back as a DFU.

CHALLY9TX

If it did, I didn't notice it and only noticed the signature required prompt. Hit arrow down quickly and didn't see it. Surprised we haven't done a training module on it I guess.

9.5er

I had a couple of those last week. It seems to be only from a certain shipper. Both that I had were in the same type box. Maybe some sort of Meds or something.
It does prompt you before getting the signature them asks again after clarifying it.
Just another thing to make the diad chirp at us.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Had one last week that needed suite. Guess what .... After sheeting non delivery, need suite ...guess what promt you get. Yep. Lol. Did you clarifiy first and last name. :censored2:Won't let you stop complete till you answer yes. :whiteflag:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If it did, I didn't notice it and only noticed the signature required prompt. Hit arrow down quickly and didn't see it. Surprised we haven't done a training module on it I guess.

You know that will be a few months from now. Do things first, tell everyone about it later.

O

OLDMAN3

Next week's prompts:
Did you wash behind your ears?
Did you chew 40 times before swallowing?
Did you wipe your :censored2: after taking a dump?

Yes Mommy.

AKCoverMan

Had never seen before than got two in one day. Note pops up when scanning pkg "Enter first and last name". It dosen't say who's name nor where to enter it.

I thought it wanted the first and last name of the consignee in the consignee field of the address screen so I entered them.

Until I read this thread I didn't think about the first and last name of the signer entered in the sig clarify field. But it makes sense.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."