new driver pay

honeybadger

Run it in the blind
I been at ups since 07 and finally bid into a driver gig. The contract wasn't out yet when I started in march . I just seen in the old contract part timers start would be the 70℅, start .No one could tell me anything . So I start & quilfy. @ 18.75 with the new 4 yr progression. Which sucks but I need to work ,so I am trying to roll with it . I found a section I my rider that says I should have a much higher rate & a two yr progession . my Stewarts agreed , our. BA who did not talk to us all our read what we found ,did not . Any ideas ?

honeybadger

Run it in the blind
Atlantic article 53 .

Attachments

• 1408979026458.jpg
    1408979026458.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 129

llamainmypocket

I been at ups since 07 and finally bid into a driver gig. The contract wasn't out yet when I started in march . I just seen in the old contract part timers start would be the 70℅, start .No one could tell me anything . So I start & quilfy. @ 18.75 with the new 4 yr progression. Which sucks but I need to work ,so I am trying to roll with it . I found a section I my rider that says I should have a much higher rate & a two yr progession . my Stewarts agreed , our. BA who did not talk to us all our read what we found ,did not . Any ideas ?

I got to meet these Stewarts some day. It seems like everyone knows them but me.