New driver stress

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Our center is very rural. There are quite a few routes like mine. Most of our roads are terrible but it's still better than bricked out school buses all day. It's funny when a young runner uses up his cell phone battery and gets lost because he can't read a map.
Sounds like a dream to me, all that time on the seat instead of walking and carrying, Im on the high of the seniority list in my center, and my route is a desirable one, 190 stops is a 8.5 planned. I will not miss UPS when i leave............

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We have one route that gets about 170 during peak . 190 must suck big time. You need to find a rural center down south and forget about all that city garbage!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We have routes with 200 stops that don't plan 9.5

Effing joke
I don't pay much attention to planned days anymore. It's all just a headgame. I refuse to run or cut corners or work for free to make some fictional number. I think that's what is wrong with a lot of these routes today.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Peak day ALOT of routes in my center are in the 300 range, some near 400. You are lucky to be in such a rural center, I'd say your numbers are not the norm