new driver with dwi

atatbl

BBAG

Will you at least admit that your advice would have caused someone to lose their job !!!

Just give the world the 4-1-1 !

LOL, you are asking for way too much. Can't be a much deeper hole.

DBAG, Just quit while you are only get spanked.

My point was - why go in and tell your sup you were stopped for a DWI if you may beat the rap?

It would be honest, but more information than requested, and does no good for anyone.

Integrity--pass it on.

Reality - Feel free to visit.

The OP is the only one in the world who has found himself guilty of DWI at this point.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
BBAG

Can I PM you for some income tax return advice ??

Just a couple quest.......

Damn IRS is already on the phone, they want to audit me !!!
They must have seen me talking to you :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

atatbl

BBAG

They must have seen me talking to you :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

owned.png

atatbl

BBAG

Wait Heff, do you have any prevailing questions regarding your career? Well if you do, look no further! We have DBAG here! It's simply amazing! Don't bother waiting for someone that actually has knowledge of UPS! That would be idiotic! Go with DBAG! He worked here like 11 whole months or something! Sure, he can't take care of a wife resposibly, or his kids.... but who can? He can't manage to get paid correctly (that would take responsibility)...

BUT HE CAN DO ONE THING RIGHT! And that is gimmick and troll internet forums all day! In this seminar, you will learn how to take the rediculous posts he makes, do the exact opposite, and succeed in life! The best part? He fails while you succeed!

To order please call 1-800-FOR-DBAG (children's fund)....... DON'T WORRY -----> We will make sure the money goes to adults and not him.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yada yada.

Bottom line: if you have a valid license, and have "charges" against you (but no convictions), there's nothing UPS needs to know.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen

In other words....if you want to keep your job, you are required to notify your management immediately when you are cited for DUI.

Actually - reading it, soberups is incorrect, and I was correct. Re-read what soberups posted, from the Agreement.

You are not obligated to advise UPS upon citation. You are obligated to inform UPS upon the date of suspension.

I was correct, both legally and morally. Not that I really care:wink2:

Heff, send the tax forms my way whenever you wish. I'm usually correct with those as well. :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:

Atatbl - God, I hate when you make this so easy...

atatbl

Actually - reading it, soberups is incorrect, and I was correct. Re-read what soberups posted, from the Agreement.

You are not obligated to advise UPS upon citation. You are obligated to inform UPS upon the date of suspension.

I was correct, both legally and morally. Not that I really care:wink2:

Heff, send the tax forms my way whenever you wish. I'm usually correct with those as well. :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:

lmao.... you try so hard, but fail so horribly.... check the legal definition of suspension for whatever state you choose there Einstein. Then check the production of suspension protocol for DUI/DWI in that state. It won't matter which you pick.

lulz... this just keeps getting better and better.

Especially the
I was correct, both legally and morally.
part.... Honestly, how could a human make the mistake of procreating with you?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
go read soberups post and then resubmit a comment that has a fact

I am trying not to sit here and argue and will approach this differently (and ignore the trolling)

IF all 50 states require you immediately lose your license (suspended,revoked, gone for good or at the least temporarily), then I understand.

I would enjoy someone showing me facts that this is law in every state and in ALL 100 % CASES. Then I can firmly say that without being able to drive legally, you should definitly inform UPS or whatever company you are operating a vehicle of the situation.

How about that? Show me facts. :)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
BBAG

In your perfect world, you can get a DUI on Sunday
Monday don't tell boss
Tuesday - get another DUI
Wednsday don't tell boss
Thursday - get another DUI
Friday don't tell boss

UPS doesn't want you on the road on Monday because you are a LIABILITY
They are not going to wait til your greasy Jersey lawyer brings in his last expert witness

YOU LOSE GAME OVER

Last edited by a moderator:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Atatbl /Heff - You are right. You have always been right. You win. Even in future arguments.

(Aw, isn't that CUUUTTTEEE!!!! Atatbl has his own little toady now!)

Goodnight all - sorry - I won't perpetuate this further.

atatbl

Atatbl /Heff - You are right. You have always been right. You win. Even in future arguments.

(Aw, isn't that CUUUTTTEEE!!!! Atatbl has his own little toady now!)

Goodnight all - sorry - I won't perpetuate this further.

Wait, wait, wait, I thought you respected his opinion!?!?! Oh, then he disagreed with you..... I see. How do you remember to breath?

Don't worry Heff, we asked him to show some evidence that his "ideas" weren't convoluted (trolls always quit at that point). For every pair of us, there are 30 lurkers saying "thank god someone showed him how foolish he is.... now if only we could take away his citizenship...."

(not that that would stop him from being a waste to the global society)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
He was digging himself quite the hole. I understood where he was coming from, but UPS would fire him on the spot for not being truthful. Oh well, My only regret is that 20 Plus didnt come into the converstaion to back up BBAG :surprised: