New dumb infonotices

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We haven't seen the new ones in our building. This morning a driver was flipping out because he couldn't find any of the old Infonotices. We had an almost full case of them Friday and they disappered out of the supply cabinet this morning.

BrownArmy

If it's sig required, I also write void on the sig line on the back of the notice.

Circling 'in person' evidently isn't enough, as you invariably come back the next day and they've signed the back.

Of course, if you circle 'your written authorization is required to leave package(s)', it will remain unsigned.

Tough Guy

Looks like they got rid of the anticipated 2nd attempt time. Unless I missed it.

They probably got rid of it because Orion can have you getting places at different times each day. Or it magically is cut to another driver who has an entirely different timeframe.

Used to happen all the time. Ma section that goes to any given driver would leave an info note with a timeframe for the next day. I'd have that section on my route instead the next day and get there a completely different time.

jaker

trolling
Well I guess I will be getting a handful of extra notices , so I don't have to deal with the new for awhile

Wonder if it will fit in our pocket better now

BrownArmy

Last time we switched info-notices, crack-head center manager (long since fired) tried to give me a warning letter for using the old notices.

The steward just laughed, stood up, and we walked out of the office.

It's times like that when I think there must be a warning-letter quota.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Trying to write on a tiny little 1/4 inch area on the top edge of the page with my pen falling off the edge...and they had to move the date from the first line to the second line...
They're really trying to shove the access points down people's throats. What are the boldest words on the page?

2a5daiw.jpg
Observant ... I never would have noticed.

FilingBluesFL

I put it on the door blank. maroon customers don't look at it anyway.

I didn't know they were changing. Knowing this, I'm now hording all the old ones I can find.

If they do like they have in the past, they'll demand you stop using the old ones, then print out a report who's using the old ones, and then you get yelled at.

JL 0513

You absolutely cannot use the old InfoNotices, at least here. Apparently UPS is staggering the roll out of Access Point.

CHALLY9TX

Am I missing something here? Why would the infonotice need access point info? Isn't that something the customer should already know?

moldsporh

I like the fact we don't have to leave a delivery time window on these.

it also spells out more clearly that an adult has to be home the other ones they needed to turn the info notice over for that.

I just wish some drivers would get a clue mainly the cover drivers, with the current notices that if it requires a signature you cannot check signature required to leave package.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We haven't seen the new ones in our building. This morning a driver was flipping out because he couldn't find any of the old Infonotices. We had an almost full case of them Friday and they disappered out of the supply cabinet this morning.
I have about a 400-year supply of partially-depleted Infonotice pads on a shelf in the laundry room, where my wife demands that I put them under pain of death. I think she got tired of picking soggy paper scraps out of the lint trap from the innumerable times that I threw my shirts in the washing machine without removing the notices (and pens) from my pocket.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I have about a 400-year supply of partially-depleted Infonotice pads on a shelf in the laundry room, where my wife demands that I put them under pain of death. I think she got tired of picking soggy paper scraps out of the lint trap from the innumerable times that I threw my shirts in the washing machine without removing the notices (and pens) from my pocket.
I just use the diad pouch and stick the infonotices in that outer pocket.