New empolyee

Jonesy311

I just got hire in a week ago as a pre-loaded and I've ask a couple of coworkers what kind of health benefits does ups provide. Nobody seems to know... Anybody know what kind of benefits ups provides? And when will I be eligible for them?

By The Book

I just got hire in a week ago as a pre-loaded and I've ask a couple of coworkers what kind of health benefits does ups provide. Nobody seems to know... Anybody know what kind of benefits ups provides? And when will I be eligible for them?
If you pass probation and become a permanent employee it usually is 1 year from your hire date when you are eligible for health care benefits.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Bargaining unit hourly PT employees have $0 premium insurance coverage with $10 co-pays and a $100/$200 yearly deductible for individual/family coverage with a $1,000/$2,000 out of pocket max.

But it takes a year to become eligible for coverage, which is the real kicker.

Also includes a minimum of $40,000 in $0 premium life insurance.

Source: https://myteamcare.org/media/109158/u1_and_u3_pbp_2_0.pdf