New England teamster "leaders" come to different local..

By The Book

And I'm not surprised you praise a video made by a guy that is a sexual deviant.
For what it's worth, I don't care who's behind the camera. I think the content is what is important. I applaud any member who has the stones to ask questions of the leadership, it's their right. That's what we pay dues for, and some are more involved and feel they need to bring things into the spotlight. I'm not a big fan of making accusations and name calling, just like to talk about the issues no matter who's asking.

anHOURover

How many members do the Pennsylvania locals have that voted against this garbage contract?
Local 62* has about 2800 now 90% voted no
The metro philly supplement is made up
Of Philly suburbs and was heading for a vote
No until that belly shirt wearing smith in delaware forced all his members to vote yes to push it through.
Western pa thousands voted no.
It's a problem when you have international VPS traveling the country and lying to membership on your dime!!

Evil

No until that belly shirt wearing smith in delaware forced all his members to vote yes to push it through.
It's a problem when you have international VPS traveling the country and lying to membership on your dime!!
How many total?

5habits100

For what it's worth, I don't care who's behind the camera. I think the content is what is important. I applaud any member who has the stones to ask questions of the leadership, it's their right. That's what we pay dues for, and some are more involved and feel they need to bring things into the spotlight. I'm not a big fan of making accusations and name calling, just like to talk about the issues no matter who's asking.
The complete lack of respect he showed is what amazes me.

anHOURover

The complete lack of respect he showed is what amazes me.
It's a lack of respect for local leaders to lie to members!! They want you to stay quiet so you don't expose them. If you speak up and expose them roosters like yourself say it's lack of respect!! NO union leaders have lied to us and it's out there now!! THE video is your proof!
FACT

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I went to the meetings. Everything they said was a lie! They did not mention the one punch rule change. The also claimed that the Teamcare plan would be comparable and in some ways better ! The company plan blows this crap out of the water!! Those are a few of the lies !! I post facts!
FACT
If the ibt didn't take over the Healthcare you still wouldn't be in a ups plan you would be in the aca

anHOURover

If the ibt didn't take over the Healthcare you still wouldn't be in a ups plan you would be in the aca
You have NO clue what you are talking about ! ITS above your pay grade son! Management still has their company plan son! I know many other employees who still have a full paid company Cadillac plan son!! SPIN your lies elsewhere and not on my post!!
FACT

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

How did he force members to vote yes......or is that the way you see it because they didn't vote the way you wanted

anHOURover

How did he force members to vote yes......or is that the way you see it because they didn't vote the way you wanted
Ummmm everyone else in the supplement voted no! I know members in every building in that supplement ! The belly shirt was able to flex his muscle in Delaware but philly or Pittsburgh was to much for the belly button to handle!!
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Trust me, it's easier for a member to speak with contempt to an elected official. It's not an even playing field. So I'm not impressed with the video. The guy made no point but to voice his complaint even after he was told his questions would be answered at the meeting numerous times. And that is a FACT!

anHOURover

Trust me, it's easier for a member to speak with contempt to an elected official. It's not an even playing field. So I'm not impressed with the video. The guy made no point but to voice his complaint even after he was told his questions would be answered at the meeting numerous times. And that is a FACT!
He made numerous valid points ! The fact that the company and union presented a horrendous Teamcare c6 plan for the first offer and it got shot down in record numbers! They claimed that plan was identical to our company plan! They then "found" more money to improve the plan to the c6 enhanced ! The improved c6 enhanced still falls very short of my company plan! All these points are FACts!

anHOURover

The company was sending DIAD messages to drivers to set up meetings with the union!! TALK about a team effort!!
Here's another FACT

UnconTROLLed

perfection
No, he was fired for sexual harassment. That makes him a deviant.
No it doesn't. They have their job back according to anhourover. Thousands upon thousands of Teamsters are fired from UPS for trumped up charges or outright lies. It's sad you would label someone you don't know, among charges that probably weren't even true...a "sexual deviant".