New England teamster "leaders" come to different local..

Evil

The Western Conference "carve-out" we got in the Southwest is better than Teamcare, but inferior to the company plan we had.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He made numerous valid points ! The fact that the company and union presented a horrendous Teamcare c6 plan for the first offer and it got shot down in record numbers! They claimed that plan was identical to our company plan! They then "found" more money to improve the plan to the c6 enhanced ! The improved c6 enhanced still falls very short of my company plan! All these points are FACts!
So do a line by line and compare. I don't have Tramcare. I have Blue Cross run by the Teamsters. It's awesome.

5habits100

It's a lack of respect for local leaders to lie to members!! They want you to stay quiet so you don't expose them. If you speak up and expose them roosters like yourself say it's lack of respect!! NO union leaders have lied to us and it's out there now!! THE video is your proof!
FACT
I agree with your statement "no union leaders have lied to us". Thank you for admitting you don't have a clue. What the individual exposed is how out of whack and disrespectful he is. Also from what I am reading on he it is now exposed that he is a sexual deviant.

5habits100

You have NO clue what you are talking about ! ITS above your pay grade son! Management still has their company plan son! I know many other employees who still have a full paid company Cadillac plan son!! SPIN your lies elsewhere and not on my post!!
FACT
Did you forget to take your meds today son? Don't worry I'll call your mom and tell her when you walk out of the basement to give them to you. I am so glad I left her with you.

anHOURover

I agree with your statement "no union leaders have lied to us". Thank you for admitting you don't have a clue. What the individual exposed is how out of whack and disrespectful he is. Also from what I am reading on he it is now exposed that he is a sexual deviant.
He was cleared of charges and is working !! It's not disrespectful to confront union politicians about the lies they are feeding to our co workers! Murphy and angry Tim should come back and address their lies!

5habits100

Trust me, it's easier for a member to speak with contempt to an elected official. It's not an even playing field. So I'm not impressed with the video. The guy made no point but to voice his complaint even after he was told his questions would be answered at the meeting numerous times. And that is a FACT!
That guy just talked tough because he video taping and wanted a reaction he didn't get so he was getting angry. What a loser.

5habits100

No it doesn't. They have their job back according to anhourover. Thousands upon thousands of Teamsters are fired from UPS for trumped up charges or outright lies. It's sad you would label someone you don't know, among charges that probably weren't even true...a "sexual deviant".
According to anhourover....thats funny. He wouldn't know a FACT if he saw it on Tim's rooster. And he has seen Tim's rooster a lot.

5habits100

He was cleared of charges and is working !! It's not disrespectful to confront union politicians about the lies they are feeding to our co workers! Murphy and angry Tim should come back and address their lies!
No FACTS to your statements.

It is very disrespectful to confront anyone in the manner he did. FACT

Murphy and Tim handled themselves professionally. FACT

The FACT that you think talking to ANYONE in that way proves you are out of whack. FACT

ezmoney5150

It's a lack of respect for local leaders to lie to members!! They want you to stay quiet so you don't expose them. If you speak up and expose them roosters like yourself say it's lack of respect!! NO union leaders have lied to us and it's out there now!! THE video is your proof!
FACT
You probably believe in unicorns and Santa Clause also. which in FACT are not real just like the fantasy that this video is full of lies. Everything Murphy said was true.

5habits100

This video is a fact! Murphy clearly says it comparable and better in some ways. I had the company plan since day one until hoffa and hall took it from us!!
And Murphy was 100% correct it is comparable (similar). It isn't exactly the same. FACT
There are benefits in TeamCare that are better the the plan you were in. FACT
You don't have a clue. FACT

anHOURover

lets not leave O out. Here is O (public figure) in local 62* in philly lying to the membership! Incase you did not follow the facts, local 623 votes no 2 times despite the LIES of the teamsters union... FACT