New Fall TV Line Up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've watched a few new programs.

I like New Girl......it's like a reverse Three's Company. A young girl moves in with 3 guy room mates. Stars Zoey Deschanel (sp).

I also liked Gifted Man (minds out of the gutter)....think "Topper". There hasn't been a ghost premise for a show since the Ghost and Mrs. Muir. The story lines could go many ways and this show might have a life....stars Patrick Wilson....he kind of looks like a very young Newman.

I watched the 2 hour premier of Terra Nova. It's a Spielberg project. It was pretty good, but it better have a good story line after the premier's set up. Most people, except the juvenile, will tire of the dinosaurs eating people. I'll keep watching and reserve final judgement for a few weeks.

I also liked Revenge.....could be a good prime-time soap!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I watched the season opener of Prime Suspect. I like Maria Bello. She plays a hard ass detective. New York style.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm putting Boss on my dvr record list. I've always liked Kelsey Grammer and this show looks like it's going to be really good.

DS

Fenderbender
Over I had no idea you went for that stuff.
I think of myself as being wide open to possible anomalies,but I draw the line at zombies witches and vampires.
Being Erica is back for a season(surprise) it involves time travel and stuff,
American pickers is fun,and pawn stars:happy-very:
but nothin' new there.
Hockey is back,so that helps fill the gaps