New Fall TV Line Up.

I missed the third episode of Walking Dead thanks to the power outage :-(

Quite possibly the best episode yet. Awsome zombies and a surprise ending.
Catch the rerun on Sun before the new one. You won`t be disappointed.

Just a tease: Tree zombie. Two thumbs up!

over9five

Staff member
Quite possibly the best episode yet. Awsome zombies and a surprise ending.
Catch the rerun on Sun before the new one. You won`t be disappointed.

Just a tease: Tree zombie. Two thumbs up!

I was trying to remember if they did that last weeks before tonights. GREAT!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the 2 hr. premier of 'The Firm' and the first 1 hr. episode. It's pretty good and I'm taping it along with my other regular shows.
Still liking Grimm too.

I watched the 2 hr. premier of 'The Firm' and the first 1 hr. episode. It's pretty good and I'm taping it along with my other regular shows
Other than it having one of my favorite Canadian women, Tricia Helfer Yes Canadian!, I thought it twisted the plot of the movie too much for convenience.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Other than it having one of my favorite Canadian women, Tricia Helfer Yes Canadian!, I thought it twisted the plot of the movie too much for convenience.
It's happening 10 years after the movie's story. The McDeere's spent 10 yrs in witness protection.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just watched my dvd of Alcatraz. It's strange and I don't know yet what's going on, but I like it. It's got the heavy guy from 'Lost' in it......Jorge somebody and he's from San Juan Cap.

Second half of the new season of The Walking Dead begins in 2 weeks!

images

Get into the 21st century and get a DVR!

It can be watched online from places like Amazon or iTunes.

If you have iTunes I can always send you a flash drive with the season on it to upload.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched the 2 hr. premier and the 1 hr. first episode of "The River". I liked it OK, but beware the filming is like Blair Witch Project and a little jumpy.

I'll watch it for a couple episodes and see how it goes.