New Fedex Book "FEDEX RACISM AND DISCRIMINATION". Fred Smith on way OUT

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by TheHonestCourier, Sep 27, 2014.

1. TheHonestCourier

TheHonestCourier New Member

The book "FedEx Racism and Discrimination" is out. You can find it on Amazon and Kindle. Real Facts and Real Names. Real documented cases of Racism & Discrimination against FedEx's Black employees all across America. This book will result in the Removal of FedEx CEO Fred Smith from FedEx management FOREVER. It is FAR MORE devastating then Paula Dean scandal ever was. Just a look at the cover... tells all. Copies being sent out to news and media outlets all across America.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Oh look out!

3. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

yee ha!!!
    (I just put it on my Kindle - got some readin' to do)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  4. MassWineGuy

MassWineGuy Active Member

Let's just wait and see before celebrating.

5. Cactus

Should be required reading for all new hires and Kool-Aid drinkers.

6. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I've always said Thornton was a token, and if this book is true, it would tend to confirm that "fact". Look at FedEx upper management and all you see is pretty much white. Maybe that's part of the problem.

7. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

Is this the same book that was previously released as 'Fred Smith's FedEx Plantation'?

8. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Probably a yes.

9. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Have you read the description on Amazon for the "Fedex Plantation" book? Reads like a 3rd rate fictional spy novel. Drug smuggling, military grade explosives, top secret documents stolen, attempted murder... etc. This Gary Rullo individual refers to himself as "The Honest Courier" much like the OP.

10. BigTex61

BigTex61 Active Member

I've always viewed Thornton as a hand flapping quota system reject, totally unqualified for anything above Fred's cabin boy.

11. Cactus

Try reading the book first before you submit your review. You're just judging it by the cover.

12. Artee

Artee Active Member

That seriously wasn't the title of the book at one time? You can't get much lamer than that. Now wonder it had to be re-released under a new title. Was the author ever in FedEx mgmt or just an "honest courier"? Doubt a courier would know much about the inner workings at the top. Probably just a lot of made up stuff and fantasy situations that I can read about on here on a daily basis from certain posters.

13. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Hey, don't take my word for it. Read the description yourself. If I read it on the back of a book cover at Borders, I'd put it back on the shelf.

amazon.com/Fred-Smiths-Fedex-Plantation-Volume/dp/0615636241

14. 59 Dano

59 Dano Well-Known Member

15. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Not very professionally written, so even if what he says is true, it reads like a moron wrote it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  16. Artee

Artee Active Member

No Doubt. I read the first 4 pages and had to bail. That was painful.

17. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I read the first couple of pages and felt the same way. Perhaps the author should consider a ghostwriter if the content is true. Let me add that the content certainly seems plausible, especially the drugs, and I don't doubt the racism or Fred's alleged criminal ties either.

The day I was hired, I interviewed with the station manager (they didn't call them SMs then). On his desk was a CourierPak envelope with a huge brick of hashish wrapped in plastic cling wrap like Saran Wrap. As I sat down, he broke-off a large piece and offered it to me. I thought it was some kind of test, so I declined and said I "didn't do drugs", which was, and is, true. But it was no test, and it turned out that the entire management team and most of the station was in on a drug operation which was sourced from customer packages.

Since then, I've seen many things that confirm that both Federal Express and FedEx were "America's Drug Airline(s)". This company is dirty all the way through.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  18. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

I "unbought" the book back to Amazon after discovering it was the same author of the 'Plantation' book....thought something rang familiar. I never read that one either after checking out the bizarro description.

Doesn't seem worthy of even the cheesiest of tabloids.

19. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Did you know that you can usually read a page or two of a book on Amazon before buying it?

20. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

yep, I did know that actually, and I ordinarily do....don't know why I didn't this time... oh well, easy enough to undo it anyway.