New Fedex Book "FEDEX RACISM AND DISCRIMINATION". Fred S on way OUT

The book "FedEx Racism and Discrimination" is out. You can find it on Amazon and Kindle. Real Facts and Real Names. Real documented cases of Racism & Discrimination against FedEx's Black employees all across America. This book will result in the Removal of FedEx CEO Fred S from FedEx management FOREVER. It is FAR MORE devastating then Paula Dean scandal ever was. Just a look at the cover... tells all. Copies being sent out to news and media outlets all across America.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The book "FedEx Racism and Discrimination" is out. You can find it on Amazon and Kindle. Real Facts and Real Names. Real documented cases of Racism & Discrimination against FedEx's Black employees all across America. This book will result in the Removal of FedEx CEO Fred S from FedEx management FOREVER. It is FAR MORE devastating then Paula Dean scandal ever was. Just a look at the cover... tells all. Copies being sent out to news and media outlets all across America.

I've always said Thornton was a token, and if this book is true, it would tend to confirm that "fact". Look at FedEx upper management and all you see is pretty much white. Maybe that's part of the problem.

CJinx

Have you read the description on Amazon for the "Fedex Plantation" book? Reads like a 3rd rate fictional spy novel. Drug smuggling, military grade explosives, top secret documents stolen, attempted murder... etc. This Gary Rullo individual refers to himself as "The Honest Courier" much like the OP.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Have you read the description on Amazon for the "Fedex Plantation" book? Reads like a 3rd rate fictional spy novel. Drug smuggling, military grade explosives, top secret documents stolen, attempted murder... etc. This Gary Rullo individual refers to himself as "The Honest Courier" much like the OP.
Try reading the book first before you submit your review. You're just judging it by the cover.

Artee

Is this the same book that was previously released as 'Fred S's FedEx Plantation'?

That seriously wasn't the title of the book at one time? You can't get much lamer than that. Now wonder it had to be re-released under a new title. Was the author ever in FedEx mgmt or just an "honest courier"? Doubt a courier would know much about the inner workings at the top. Probably just a lot of made up stuff and fantasy situations that I can read about on here on a daily basis from certain posters.

CJinx

Try reading the book first before you submit your review. You're just judging it by the cover.
Hey, don't take my word for it. Read the description yourself. If I read it on the back of a book cover at Borders, I'd put it back on the shelf.

amazon.com/Fred-Smiths-Fedex-Plantation-Volume/dp/0615636241

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No Doubt. I read the first 4 pages and had to bail. That was painful.

I read the first couple of pages and felt the same way. Perhaps the author should consider a ghostwriter if the content is true. Let me add that the content certainly seems plausible, especially the drugs, and I don't doubt the racism or Fred's alleged criminal ties either.

The day I was hired, I interviewed with the station manager (they didn't call them SMs then). On his desk was a CourierPak envelope with a huge brick of hashish wrapped in plastic cling wrap like Saran Wrap. As I sat down, he broke-off a large piece and offered it to me. I thought it was some kind of test, so I declined and said I "didn't do drugs", which was, and is, true. But it was no test, and it turned out that the entire management team and most of the station was in on a drug operation which was sourced from customer packages.

Since then, I've seen many things that confirm that both Federal Express and FedEx were "America's Drug Airline(s)". This company is dirty all the way through.

Last edited:

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I "unbought" the book back to Amazon after discovering it was the same author of the 'Plantation' book....thought something rang familiar. I never read that one either after checking out the bizarro description.

Doesn't seem worthy of even the cheesiest of tabloids.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I "unbought" the book back to Amazon after discovering it was the same author of the 'Plantation' book....thought something rang familiar. I never read that one either after checking out the bizarro description.

Doesn't seem worthy of even the cheesiest of tabloids.

Did you know that you can usually read a page or two of a book on Amazon before buying it?