New Female at ups Am I in trouble?

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Most male managers at some point become clerk-a-philes. Its just in a males nature to want what he wants if you understand me right. There not bad people for it but they can't hit on you until you go into management so to avoid sexual harassment allegations.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I do believe that UPS is bias towards good looking women. Theres next to none of them working here, and when we do get one, people start acting funny.

In fact, we had a hot latino start working here last peak. They started her right next to me on preload, she was horrible. I would think if they cant make it happen, UPS would let them go, as they've done every year I've been working here. Yet, she was pulled out of the preload in two days and made into a floater and just pulled heavy cages all night. After peak, they made her into a charger. Thats never happened here before. They gave her a job, and heres where it gets crazy.

She's married and random workers and soups start hitting on her. Not in her 30 day period, she claimed to a shop streward for sexual harassment. So letting her go was not going to happen. She cant speak much english and miss sorts packages all night long. Yet I believe they only kept her because she was good looking over everything else.

I'm not scared!

20130810_122859.jpg
20130810_122859.jpg

BadTipper

Banned
I do believe that UPS is bias towards good looking women. Theres next to none of them working here, and when we do get one, people start acting funny.

In fact, we had a hot latino start working here last peak. They started her right next to me on preload, she was horrible. I would think if they cant make it happen, UPS would let them go, as they've done every year I've been working here. Yet, she was pulled out of the preload in two days and made into a floater and just pulled heavy cages all night. After peak, they made her into a charger. Thats never happened here before. They gave her a job, and heres where it gets crazy.

She's married and random workers and soups start hitting on her. Not in her 30 day period, she claimed to a shop streward for sexual harassment. So letting her go was not going to happen. She cant speak much english and miss sorts packages all night long. Yet I believe they only kept her because she was good looking over everything else.

I'm not scared!

View attachment 9782

Nice hair Pocahontas!

Thanks,

David