New full time management

10 point

I had a center manager who is a great guy. In that I mean he lives his life as true Christian should. Generous, kind, decent. He treated everyone with respect and dignity. He refused to crap on people.

They sent him to the center they call the manager's graveyard. When I heard they fired him after a year in the graveyard I was so incredibly mad.

Good luck to the OP if he is actually a stand up guy. Just be prepared to dust off your resume.
For a true Christian it is just a stepping stone.

browner89

I had a center manager who is a great guy. In that I mean he lives his life as true Christian should. Generous, kind, decent. He treated everyone with respect and dignity. He refused to crap on people.

They sent him to the center they call the manager's graveyard. When I heard they fired him after a year in the graveyard I was so incredibly mad.

Good luck to the OP if he is actually a stand up guy. Just be prepared to dust off your resume.

Our old center manager drives most of the time but plays the center manager role when our current center manager is on vaca or asked to train sups at another center, nicest dude you'll ever meet. Unfortunately it's why he's no longer the center manager here. I don't understand how they have him drive daily and also play the center manager role, but it happens. A lot of management drives here, including our center manager's boss.

Sadly, our sort buys into the current CMs ways, he yells, old one didn't, when old center manager is running the show we generally get out 30-60 minutes later with the same load. They love the stupid fear tactics because even if they only work on half of the employees or less, they produce better numbers.