New Guy Here . . .

Most drivers love their job; hate their boss at UPS! Too many politics! Too many favorites. The company is NOT loyal to you in the way you will be to them so "DO NOT EXPECT IT!" Do like the rest of us and do your job and go home leave UPS at the building- DO NOT TAKE IT HOME it will ruin you.

Boxy

Dog murderer...

Hi Mr. Are you trying to pick a fight?

What Mr. Drewed here is referring to is post #42 from this particular thread:

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/dog-deterent.219548/

Some underlying notes not mentioned in the initial thread post that is vital for the completion of the story are.... :

The dog was not someone's pet. It was a wild dog that happened to stay around this particular customer's home. It was a pretty good sized male pit bull that was, according to the customer, deaf. This happened to raise the aggression level for some reason. I would never have done this to someone's pet in any fashion whatsoever and I still stand by my decision to neutralize the dog to this day.

I'm sure a lot of you guys would be pretty freaked out about this because a lot of you are dog owners. That is understandable. :wink2:

backinbrown

respect my authority
Hi Mr. Are you trying to pick a fight?

What Mr. Drewed here is referring to is post #42 from this particular thread:

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/dog-deterent.219548/

Some underlying notes not mentioned in the initial thread post that is vital for the completion of the story are.... :

The dog was not someone's pet. It was a wild dog that happened to stay around this particular customer's home. It was a pretty good sized male pit bull that was, according to the customer, deaf. This happened to raise the aggression level for some reason. I would never have done this to someone's pet in any fashion whatsoever and I still stand by my decision to neutralize the dog to this day.

I'm sure a lot of you guys would be pretty freaked out about this because a lot of you are dog owners. That is understandable. :wink2:
i see any homeless pet and i start singing that damn song from the comercials "in the arms of an angel"

You did what you did but that poor dog had no one and you killed him

if a man comes up to you with a sign homeless please help you going to snap his neck

that poor dog

sexyupsman

O.K. fair enough, that was a friendly greeting to the new kid on the block. HOWEVER, who are you? a Customer or a Driver? I doubt as you previously stated, that your driver sometimes posts under your "tag", especially given the fact that you have expressed , oh how shall I put it?: amorous feelings towards your driver in other posts.

And I believe when you first came on here, you posted nothing but love for ups and its drivers just at a time when we were getting battered from some unhappy customers. It just seems too coincidental. subways. (gee, clark , how come superman and you are never in the same place? And now you have a new avatar that seems to be giving off certain vibes : an avatar that would seem a tad risque to be used on the picture of a box of underwear one might purchase in a fine department stores . I'm sorry , my spidey sense and my "gaydar" are both tingling as I feel that you are here for reasons that are are not overt but they might as well be.
There, do you feel better for making me feel like some sort of perv? I got rid of my avatar and as far as who am I? I am a loyal customer and fan of UPS I have never been to this sight until last week when I joined. Not sure who you think I am impersonating but I am me and nobody else. I am not here to "troll" as you say I enjoy posting and came across this sight. If my presence here insults or makes you feel less of a man because I like guys, you need to get a grip. I didnt come in here for this I came to have fun. And not the type of fun you keep saying I am here for. Thats just dicky and hatred that nobody cares for. Think about what YOU post. You dont run this planet or this website last I checked. And it was others who said certain sexual cracks about me which I was kind enough to answer back. This is not a dating website that is not why I come here. I love UPS and yes I love my driver but get over yourself and quit making people feel inadequate to your way of life. Accept it or leave it!

Boxy

So whos customer was it? Bc its not a UPS customer apparently bc you dont work for UPS?

Read original thread.

The customer was indifferent about it (partly due to the fact that the dog has bitten her as well.)

I'm not losing any sleep over this (in fact, I would argue that I sleep better without deep puncture wounds in my arms) and I would have repeated the situation all over again if given the opportunity.

People handle things differently. I have a feeling you would have let the dog attack you while you whacked at it with your other arm. Maybe the dog gets your throat?

/end argument

And if you do want to continue this argument (any of you.) feel free to PM me. :happy-very:

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
While at a birthday party I had a spoiled 3 year old latch onto my arm. Kids now a days have some strong choppers. As far as I could tell the kid had no one claiming him and he was wandering around.

I handled the situation a litttttttle bit differently :wink2:

Boxy

While at a birthday party I had a spoiled 3 year old latch onto my arm. Kids now a days have some strong choppers. As far as I could tell the kid had no one claiming him and he was wandering around.

I handled the situation a litttttttle bit differently :wink2:

Oh man. Those little kids are walking petri dishes of bacteria and germs. lol. :happy-very:

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
Ha Ha. It would be in his best interests not to bite me.

But in all seriousness, I'm a sucker for handing out money to homeless people or people in need.

So was I, until after I handed $20 to a guy in Chicago and he asked if I had any more.

Now the only donations I make are to United Way and Ducks Unlimited.

Boxy

So was I, until after I handed $20 to a guy in Chicago and he asked if I had any more.

Now the only donations I make are to United Way and Ducks Unlimited.

You do have a point.

We don't really have much of a homeless population around here so the people that I do hand money to see me regularly and they're very nice.

backinbrown

respect my authority
Read original thread.

The customer was indifferent about it (partly due to the fact that the dog has bitten her as well.)

I'm not losing any sleep over this (in fact, I would argue that I sleep better without deep puncture wounds in my arms) and I would have repeated the situation all over again if given the opportunity.

People handle things differently. I have a feeling you would have let the dog attack you while you whacked at it with your other arm. Maybe the dog gets your throat?

/end argument

And if you do want to continue this argument (any of you.) feel free to PM me. :happy-very:

Why PM i prefer to tell you my opinion here

and that is all it is my opinion

am i going to protect myself sure

but it is the way you told it like you was proud you had to kill a dog

if i had to kill a dog i would feel like dirt

was it really a me or the dog situation could you have thrown dog while you had him in your arms.

did you just leave him there to suffer

did you do a victory dance after

i am sorry my opinion is what it is

you killed a dog

i am sure there are people here who may agree with you but not me

Poor dog

I think you should have told it different to me you came off as an arrogant proud dog killer

Just one UPSR's opinion