New Guy Here . . .

Boxy

Why PM i prefer to tell you my opinion here

and that is all it is my opinion

Opinions are good.

am i going to protect myself sure

Agreed.

but it is the way you told it like you was proud you had to kill a dog

I have come to the same conclusion. I should have worded it better. I am not proud. Nor am I torn about it.

if i had to kill a dog i would feel like dirt

Dogs are generally associated as house pets. I can understand that.

was it really a me or the dog situation could you have thrown dog while you had him in your arms.

Not a chance.

did you just leave him there to suffer

He suffered very little or not at all.

did you do a victory dance after

Nope.

i am sorry my opinion is what it is

You're entitled to an opinion.

you killed a dog

Yes. That is correct. Might I further reinforce that it was out of self-defense.

i am sure there are people here who may agree with you but not me

Few.

Poor dog

RIP

I think you should have told it different to me you came off as an arrogant proud dog killer

Agreed.

Just one UPSR's opinion

backinbrown

respect my authority
ABSOLUTLEY I LOVE MY JOB I CAN HANDLE THE DAILY CRAP FOR THE MONEY AND BENEFIETS WE MAKE I FEEL LUCKY TO WORK HERE.

tHERE ARE TIMES I LOOK IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK AND SAY *** BUT I DO ONE STOP AT A TIME PUNCH OUT GO HOME

IF YOU LIKE SEEING YOUR FAMILY AFTER WORK DONT PLAN ON HAVING MUCH TIME FOR THAT UNTILL WEEKEND.

I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THINGS AT UPS BUT I WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THINGS ANYWHERE I WORK.

I AM PROUD TO BE A UPS EMPLOYEE I SAY GO FOR IT.

AND IN MY OPINION THE UNION IS GREAT

I started driving at 38, I am now 58 and so may parts of my body are just worn out. I am trying to hang on till I reach my 21st anniversary so I can retire with a less than full retirement and still be able to walk without a walker. There is no way I can continue to do this job day after day for the next 5 years.
You may be in better physical shape that I was when I started, so getting to the magic number of years of service to get that retirement may not be the same as it has been with me.
Good Luck in what ever you do.

sexyupsman

ABSOLUTLEY I LOVE MY JOB I CAN HANDLE THE DAILY CRAP FOR THE MONEY AND BENEFIETS WE MAKE I FEEL LUCKY TO WORK HERE.

tHERE ARE TIMES I LOOK IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK AND SAY *** BUT I DO ONE STOP AT A TIME PUNCH OUT GO HOME

IF YOU LIKE SEEING YOUR FAMILY AFTER WORK DONT PLAN ON HAVING MUCH TIME FOR THAT UNTILL WEEKEND.

I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THINGS AT UPS BUT I WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THINGS ANYWHERE I WORK.

I AM PROUD TO BE A UPS EMPLOYEE I SAY GO FOR IT.

AND IN MY OPINION THE UNION IS GREAT
This is the type of driver that keeps me coming back to UPS! Yes it sucks but what job doesnt suck? You should do what makes you happy but UPS is a gret job to have and the people that use UPS can see how hard you guys work everyday!

backinbrown

respect my authority
I started driving at 38, I am now 58 and so may parts of my body are just worn out. I am trying to hang on till I reach my 21st anniversary so I can retire with a less than full retirement and still be able to walk without a walker. There is no way I can continue to do this job day after day for the next 5 years.
You may be in better physical shape that I was when I started, so getting to the magic number of years of service to get that retirement may not be the same as it has been with me.
Good Luck in what ever you do.

This has been such a concern for me im 42 i wont make it till full retirement unless i can wash cars or drive air

thats why i wish i started early

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Welcome to BrownCafe, Boxy!

(For those of you who don't know, Boxy is our new translator)

Good luck getting the job, and even if you don't, you're welcome to hang around!

Hey 9/5, how about making the getting to know you thread, sticky, so's people can introduce themselves?

DS

Fenderbender
I'm from Tyler, Texas .

Glad you found the browncafe Boxy.I just found this thread tonight,
(too tired last night) For the most part you will get the best UPS advice anywhere right here in the cafe'.Theres a LOT of people in here and they have differing opinions on everything.Dont let the naysayers dissuade you from posting your thoughts here.We try to run this site with the idea that every member is a moderator.We need to report flaming or insults so they can be dealt with before they escalate.That said,When I was in my early 20's I found this album in a delete bin and fell in love with it.I'm a long way from Tyler Texas,but this album had something that I liked.