"New Health Insurance" not so good when using Emergency Room

oldngray

nowhere special
Teamcare won't pay for flu shots. It's cheaper to just go to someplace that is doing them for a few dollars and pay cash.

Indecisi0n

Teamcare won't pay for flu shots. It's cheaper to just go to someplace that is doing them for a few dollars and pay cash.
Had mine done at CVS for free.

You guys really come off as stupid when you take what one uneducated driver says and passes it off as fact. Try reading the teamcare documentation yourself.

If your local doesn't cover flu shots I feel bad for you.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Had mine done at CVS for free.

You guys really come off as stupid when you take what one uneducated driver says and passes it off as fact. Try reading the teamcare documentation yourself.

If your local doesn't cover flu shots I feel bad for you.
Inde...I went to CVS about a month ago....they told me that Teamcare doesn't cover flu shots. Our old insurance did. I ended.up paying cash for the shot....I was not amused.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I went to renew a prescription. Doc asked me if i wanted a flu shot. I said sure, thinking it wouldnt cost me anything. I got a bill for $74. Shot was $26 and $48 to administer is WTF

That's why you always ask. Our local set up a deal w/CVS for free flu shots----all we had to do was present the letter that the local sent to every member which had the billing information for CVS to use.