New Hello PT Drivers Pay

yellowhammer

I took the drivers test passed, DOT passed now waiting on call when to take classroom training. I want to clarify that I was told a pt driver will make $11hr if so how many hrs a day will you work and how hrs a week can you put in. Will a pt driver eventually lead to full time driver.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I took the drivers test passed, DOT passed now waiting on call when to take classroom training. I want to clarify that I was told a pt driver will make $11hr if so how many hrs a day will you work and how hrs a week can you put in. Will a pt driver eventually lead to full time driver.
Are in the USA or Canada?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Well @yellowhammer, it sounds like you're talking about a "part-time air driver" job.
  • Starting pay rate is $12.50
  • Seniority rate $13.50 (typically after 6 weeks)
  • 1 year rate $14
  • 18 month rate $14.50
  • 24 month=top rate=currently $26.84
Workday is 3 hours minimum. Workweek is 5 or 6 days, may/might not be consecutive; for example, work Monday, off Tuesday, work Wednesday thru Saturday.

As far as leading to a full-time driver job, opportunities for that goes by seniority; the experience as a part-time driver would probably help greatly when it comes to actually qualifying for it.

yellowhammer

I passed the drivers test and DOT the written test is next. I was told I had to pass with an 85 score. Was given study material prior to taking class do I need to studying word for word its hard to remember word for word. What do I need to study in order to pass this class/test. Do I need to recite everything on test when asked or is it multiple choose question. Need help on passing test to get pt drivers job.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I passed the drivers test and DOT the written test is next. I was told I had to pass with an 85 score. Was given study material prior to taking class do I need to studying word for word its hard to remember word for word. What do I need to study in order to pass this class/test. Do I need to recite everything on test when asked or is it multiple choose question. Need help on passing test to get pt drivers job.

Are you talking about the Depth of Knowledge material?