New here, and I'm currently on training to be a FT driver and have a question.

Arch

Maybe I'm paranoid or just plain dumb but if you happen to brush over tree leaves with the package car does it count as an accident? I had this incident happen to me today where it push the passenger side mirror in. It happen in a residential area where they have big trees. I was going about 10 mpg when I didn't see it on impact. The instructor just push the mirror back out and told me to just keep going. No signs of damage to the vehicle, but I'm kinda scared now thinking if I'm disqualified for it.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Haha I thought the same thing when I was on my 30 days...they don't give a :censored2: about you or the truck...just keep putting boxes on doorsteps

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Haha I thought the same thing when I was on my 30 days...they don't give a :censored2: about you or the truck...just keep putting boxes on doorsteps
Poke a whole ( misspelled on purpose because it will be censored) and see how little they care about that truck. But scraping against tree limbs no

Johney

If they like you and you're a decent driver you're fine, if you suck then they will DQ you for that.

jaker

trolling
In my young days I bump into a tree and it put a hole in the fiberglass told my on road and the mechanic put a patch over it and I was charge with a accident

I did it again this time I just told the mechanic and it got fixed

So treat your mechanic nice

ups1990

No accident. Sometimes when I brush the car up against a tree on a narrow street the mirror bracket folds but it's a rare but if the mirror were to crack, then I'm on the phone with the boss.
I usually will park either before after a tree in order to park close to the sidewalk and walk the stop off.

nystripe96

I've had my mirrors crack in the building. Sometimes the car washers move the trucks overnight and leave you an annoying present in the am. Straight to the shop no questions asked

Babagounj

Strength through joy
UPS buys those mirrors in bulk , knowing they will break quite easily .
Ask your mechanic for a spare that you can keep in the PC . Fix yourself , its easy .