New Here Hello to all me FedEx friends

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
On the contrary my friend the SDC program has already expanded to 23 major cities including just recently Memphis at the corporate request with 10 more in planning and believe or not the demand for SameDay is growing so much that UPS is already running the first pilot to keep up according g to my ups friend.

I smell shill.

RedAngel

THAT actually sounds like an awesome gig. I might have to look into this, seriously, outta my way.. lol.
FedEx Career page under fedex office sameday since there expanding they are hiring a lot right now only real requirement is just Clean Record plus if your already in the fedex system.

Express Courier

FedEx Career page under fedex office sameday since there expanding they are hiring a lot right now only real requirement is just Clean Record plus if your already in the fedex system.
Ah I just checked and do see quite a few of those positions. Nothing in my exact area though.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
The SameDay service is two hour priority service or end of day service and average of work for us is 8-9hrs with 25 stops being the busiest to 14 being the average depending on the time of day average miles per day go from 120 to 220 per day with some couriers going well over.We deliver anything and everything from blood samples to court documents,car parts,pro flowers anything not prohibited by the fedex (alcohol,guns etc)we also take over certain packages from Ground and Express hubs whenever the fedex corporate steps in to resolve some customer dispute or issue with deliveries.Were similar to the swing drivers Only we are issued GPS.

Some drivers confuse us with FedEx office PUD drivers but unlike them we fall under FedEx Services and unlike them we are required to complete Courier School,smith systems,OSHA and TSA.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...to-all-me-fedex-friends.361556/#ixzz3ZrB1v8GV

I was the last Smith System grad at our terminal. It wasn't offered at whatever cost it was back then, the next class was like $1000 for the week, and it got dropped.

Coincidentally, nobody's truck other than mine or one a contractor drives is as dent free.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
FedEx Same Day has been around for a few years. If the shipper is willing to pay for the astronomical cost, and the logistics allow it...it will be delivered.