new here

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm new to the board not the company. Just looking at all the information that is alailable.

I dare say you can find an answer for pretty much anything UPS related here. Our members come from all fields and, while the majority are hourly, we do have folks from mgt, to include a retired center manager, operations managers, on cars, BD folks, and IT guys. We have a moderator who has worked on the upsers.com website. Our hourlies range from hardcore Union guys to those who are Teamsters by necessity, mechanics, drivers, loaders, and clerks. I couldn't begin to guess the cumulative years of experience assembled here.

I can offer one piece of advice it would be this--take any advice that you are given here with a grain of salt. I would hate to see you run in to a situation at work and respond to it by saying, "This is what I was told to do on Brown Cafe." Have fun and I hope to hear more from you in the future.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I dare say you can find an answer for pretty much anything UPS related here. Our members come from all fields and, while the majority are hourly, we do have folks from mgt, to include a retired center manager, operations managers, on cars, BD folks, and IT guys. We have a moderator who has worked on the upsers.com website. Our hourlies range from hardcore Union guys to those who are Teamsters by necessity, mechanics, drivers, loaders, and clerks. I couldn't begin to guess the cumulative years of experience assembled here.

I can offer one piece of advice it would be this--take any advice that you are given here with a grain of salt. I would hate to see you run in to a situation at work and respond to it by saying, "This is what I was told to do on Brown Cafe." Have fun and I hope to hear more from you in the future.
I have now seen it all.:surprised::wink2: