New hire hours

mb22

Hello everyone! So I was just hired as pt package handler went one night to watch safety videos then was told to call to see if I would be working after that. 3 days later still no work. Is that common? How long till you work regularly?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hello everyone! So I was just hired as pt package handler went one night to watch safety videos then was told to call to see if I would be working after that. 3 days later still no work. Is that common? How long till you work regularly?

Is it normal? Yes. How long til you work regularly? It would be impossible for anyone here to accurately answer that question.

PT Car Washer

Waiting for the last new hire to quit. Should not be long.

T

Turdferguson

Next Thursday is what I herd.