New hire preloader online work froze

Yosuke79

Okay so I just got hired Yesterday, I start work on tomorrow. When I log onto the sight and check my application status it had
Honesty In Employment

ADP 8850
Employment Authorization and Verification (I-9)

Form W-4

Professional Conduct And Anti-Harassment Policy

Direct Deposit (v 3.0)

The thing is when I tried to do them, they all locked and now I can't. Sooo what's going on exactly? I was told not to worry about it but its a little unsettling so any ideas or?

T

Turdferguson

Relax. If they told you not worry about don't. That sounds like stuff that you dill out during orientation process.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Uhhh if that is true should I be expecting paper checks or something cause I start tomorrow so uhh yeah i'm confused.

I am not 100% sure but I think new employees get their pay put on to a debit card; if not, you would receive paper checks until your DD kicks in.

You start tomorrow? You will get paid for W-friend of this week next Friday as your pay will always be one week behind.

Yosuke79

I am not 100% sure but I think new employees get their pay put on to a debit card; if not, you would receive paper checks until your DD kicks in.

You start tomorrow? You will get paid for W-friend of this week next Friday as your pay will always be one week behind.

Aha so I'll get paid next week for this week on the 12? I guess when I go in tomorrow I should probably ask about the Debit card thing 'cause its always better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you for your help kind person