New hire preloader online work froze

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Yosuke79, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Yosuke79

Yosuke79 New Member

Okay so I just got hired Yesterday, I start work on tomorrow. When I log onto the sight and check my application status it had
    Honesty In Employment

ADP 8850
    Employment Authorization and Verification (I-9)

Form W-4

Professional Conduct And Anti-Harassment Policy

Direct Deposit (v 3.0)

The thing is when I tried to do them, they all locked and now I can't. Sooo what's going on exactly? I was told not to worry about it but its a little unsettling so any ideas or?
  2. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

Relax. If they told you not worry about don't. That sounds like stuff that you dill out during orientation process.
  3. Yosuke79

Yosuke79 New Member

Uh we never went over direct deposit some of the stuff they did go over but not all of it.
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

It generally takes 2-3 pay periods for DD to kick in.
  5. Yosuke79

Yosuke79 New Member

Uhhh if that is true should I be expecting paper checks or something cause I start tomorrow so uhh yeah i'm confused.
  6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I am not 100% sure but I think new employees get their pay put on to a debit card; if not, you would receive paper checks until your DD kicks in.

You start tomorrow? You will get paid for W-F of this week next Friday as your pay will always be one week behind.
  7. Yosuke79

Yosuke79 New Member

Aha so I'll get paid next week for this week on the 12? I guess when I go in tomorrow I should probably ask about the Debit card thing 'cause its always better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you for your help kind person