NEW HIRE QUESTIONS

bigj

GOT HIRED A SHORT TIME AGO WENT TO OREINENTATION AND ALL WENT FOR THE PM TWILIGHT SHIFT WAS THERE WITH ONLY PRELOADERS .I WORKED SEASONAL BEFORE AT PRELOAD AND LOCAL SORT DURING THE HOLIDAYS JUST ASKING WHY ARE THEY HIRING PRELOADERS 10 AT A TIME WITH A QUICK START DATE I WENT FOR LOCAL SORT AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A START DATE YET

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
GOT HIRED A SHORT TIME AGO WENT TO OREINENTATION AND ALL WENT FOR THE PM TWILIGHT SHIFT WAS THERE WITH ONLY PRELOADERS .I WORKED SEASONAL BEFORE AT PRELOAD AND LOCAL SORT DURING THE HOLIDAYS JUST ASKING WHY ARE THEY HIRING PRELOADERS 10 AT A TIME WITH A QUICK START DATE I WENT FOR LOCAL SORT AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A START DATE YET
A couple guesses:
  • They probably expect 4 out of every 5 preloaders they hire to quit.
  • They might have current preloaders becoming seasonal drivers for upcoming vacations.
Why do you want to work part time at UPS?

bigj

A couple guesses:
  • They probably expect 4 out of every 5 preloaders they hire to quit.
  • They might have current preloaders becoming seasonal drivers for upcoming vacations.
Why do you want to work part time at UPS?
dam that many quit

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Years ago HR would show large groups of new hires just what Twilight did by walking them thru the building during our shift .
We always counted how many were in the group , so the next night when a new worker was assigned to our area it didn't matter what their name was we just referred to them as 1 of whatever the group count was .
Many never lasted more than a week .

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Oh this outta be good...

dam that many quit

Glad you fixed your busted ass caps button. Now on to your question. The reason they hire so many preloaders at one time is

By The Book

Because...preloaders are badass!