new hires

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by browntroll, Sep 26, 2014.

1. browntroll

browntroll Active Member

so it started i saw a few new hires today, i tried to yell to warn them but they just looked confused so i felt like theres nothing i can do to save them. it was a horrible sight i saw a sup lead them from the front of the building to the preload. they looked so happy but lost at the sametime im sorry just something i had to get off my chest before they quit or if they comeback on monday.
  2. AndUPSER

AndUPSER Active Member

Weekly thing here. I counted 18 people that went on a tour this week for preload. Most likely all will be hired bur only 6 will make it past a month and then it will go down to 2 after 1 year. I like to smile and wave at them as they go on the field trip of UPS.
  3. UpsAngel

UpsAngel Member

I am the only one left from people that were hired with me. There was 6 of us in total. Almost 2years ago
  4. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Just don't give up looking for a better job. Something is bound to turn up sooner or later.
  5. Pooter

Pooter Active Member

I liked seeing the one chubby bastard that couldn't keep up with the tour :D
  6. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

I was that "one chubby bastard" 16 years ago.

What now, Bricktop?

Sent using a Potato
  7. Pooter

Pooter Active Member

That's why I don't judge based on looks! :D
  8. Boobs?
  9. Pooter

Pooter Active Member

We'll there are always exceptions :)
  10. browntroll

browntroll Active Member

that group i saw also had a chubby bastard, he was putting on his gloves and had a huge gallon of water. im assuming someone
    must have told him or gave him the heads up on what to bring, i would have loved to see him at the end of the shift but i left late.