New huge customer.....

mittam

No one said that we get rid of boxes. Bring them on, as long as we bring the staff and vehicles to deliver/pu also. I'm just stating my point of view that I see from the drivers when we earn new business but not new routes. Its getting close to where there is nothing left to squeeze out of the drivers.
finally voice I agree with you a big AMEN to your thoughts on this thread

C

Code Eight

FedEx Express has an identical program to the Electronic Info-Notice... and I'm still seeing a lot of Ipods.

B

brownISer

over9five---so just do it....family is way more important than $$$---- why wait for the company to fall, to make a move??? Time goes by quickly!

spitt2000

fyi

I ordered an ipod on friday, never was given a ups shipping option, was able to print a driver release straight from my order confirmation email, and it arrived in 3 days at 10 am, even though I picked standard 5 day shipping.

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
Ah, not true. I said I just bought an iMac, however, I did not say that this was my first Apple. Just my first time with OS X...Please, let it go. Apple in my opinion offers a better product.

Getting back on topic, I think the electronic info notice is a good idea. Wanna flame me for that too? :w00t:
I agree Apple is a better product. I've only ever owned PCs but next time I will own a Mac. I like the idea of basing there OS on Unix. It's a much more stable platform.
I've built my last 3 PCs and have a pretty good idea on maintenance and also do a great deal of programming but I still side with Apple. Though, I'll never be able to get rid of my PC and replace it with a Mac but I will own one for my day to day uses.

Apple make a much better product for the average consumer.

hoser

Industrial Slob
LOL, yeah. Now that's funny! :laugh: You sound like a PC user, angry and frustrated....:lol: You must have spent the last two hours on the phone with Dell support!
Nope, happily running my own hand-crafted computer running linux while watching pretentious emo apple owners that know nothing about technology hail their own over priced and over rated box because it can make really kewl youtube videos. And hey! Linux is FREE and I can modify it any way I want! OSX as a superior OS my ass.

keep up that thinking, you did pay 2X the price of my computer, after all.

FedEx Express has an identical program to the Electronic Info-Notice... and I'm still seeing a lot of Ipods.
When I worked for FX in Canada last year, there was to be absolutely NO release of Apple products without proof of receipt, that is, handed to client and signed for: no signature release, no signature on door-knocker, no 'leave at door' no matter how nicely they ask and how sure you are no one is going to swipe the box. we were not told to be this strict with any other client.

over9five

Staff member
Brown, You're supposed to be inspiring myself and thousands of other drivers to submit sales leads. Telling us to leave the company does not inspire me.

Please get back on subject!

B

brownISer

over9five: you want to spend more time with family, but now you're asking for inspiration to generate more volume...??? do you now want to be called over10five? Seriously though, what's worse, too much volume or too little volume???