New Ideas/Technology = More Money In My Pocket

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
...or we could do the right thing and deliver within their posted hours...
Between 4-5pm (5pm is latest we are suppose to be delivering businesses) isn't acceptable. They are more than welcome to pick up their packages at the hub if they aren't available during normal business hours, M-friend. Curious, if a business is only open on weekends and they get packages during the week, how would you handle that situation? Better yet, if it's a Karate place like most of us have around here, hours are sporadic, do you just keep coming back whenever you feel like it? If customers aren't going to be at their place of business to receive packages during normal business hours, this isn't the delivery services problem, it's theirs.

By The Book

It's a restaurant that opens at 4. The staff arrive at noon, thereabouts. it's a 10am stop on trace so I am 2 hrs and 10 miles away at noon...farther if I wait until mid afternoon to go back.

btw the cooks are there at 10 but the owners won't let them sign for packages.
Can you deliver them after 4pm when you do a p/up in this area?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, are you going to answer the first question I asked you? I know you can get your percentage up to 85%.

To be honest I don't even look at the Orion plan. I run the route the way that I have for years with a few small changes suggested by Orion.

If I really focused on it I could easily get it up to 90%.

80-85% works for me.

By The Book

To be honest I don't even look at the Orion plan. I run the route the way that I have for years with a few small changes suggested by Orion.

If I really focused on it I could easily get it up to 90%.

80-85% works for me.
I'm trying to figure out how you run under the miles every day. Maybe you hold some resi and they are saving you miles on the way in?