New Jersey and the Union.

Indecisi0n

Not really a straight or gay issue. I could live with my buddy Joe and call him my partner so he could get insurance for free. The gay marriage thing might change all that.

You think it's that easy? Please don't just throw out your opinion likes its truth. Until you been through the process you can't comment on it. I have and it's anything but easy.

Now if I was straight I could easily walk down , sign a paper at justice of the peace and get benefits the very next day.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You think it's that easy? Please don't just throw out your opinion likes its truth. Until you been through the process you can't comment on it. I have and it's anything but easy.

Now if I was straight I could easily walk down , sign a paper at justice of the peace and get benefits the very next day.

Thats exactly why its not easy, because it would be ripe for abuse. The gay marriage thing will hopefully change that. Marriage is a commitment either straight or gay. No commitment, no insurance.

Indecisi0n

Thats exactly why its not easy, because it would be ripe for abuse. The gay marriage thing will hopefully change that. Marriage is a commitment either straight or gay. No commitment, no insurance.

I only commented on what you said:
"Not really a straight or gay issue. I could live with my buddy Joe and call him my partner so he could get insurance for free. The gay marriage thing might change all that."

Insinuating that its so easy to get partner benefits when that couldn't be further from the truth.

There is no attitude with this post just talking. I know it's difficult to get the tone of which I am typing.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its amazing how a simple Union bashing BS story about electricians can evolve into a pissing match about gay rights in just a few posts.