New Look

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I find this new look so distracting I don't even know if I want to participate anymore. Maybe that's just an extreme first reaction. In any event, it is going to take me awhile to adjust.

I just don't understand why there is always this need to change things that seemed to be working fine in the first place.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I find this new look so distracting I don't even know if I want to participate anymore. Maybe that's just an extreme first reaction. In any event, it is going to take me awhile to adjust.

I just don't understand why there is always this need to change things that seemed to be working fine in the first place.

Did Sober get logged in as JJJ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just a quick question. In the past if someone " rep'd" you, you could go to a place to see what they said about you. Where do we go now??

moreluck

golden ticket member
Has anyone noticed that the edges around the forum are brown tire treads?? I was going from one post to another and something stalled for a second or so and most of my screen was just the brown tire tread. Cool! :happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Cheryl, I found another oddity in the new format. Every once in awhile if I go through my contact pop-up to PM it will log me out. I've tried it a few different times, it seems to be intermittant, but it has happened more than once.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Where did the UPS Teamster contract link disappear to? It no longer shows if you are online with a green light under your avatar.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Being the sarcastic smart ass that I am, I just tried to post a kool aid picture as a response on the Current Affairs section and it said my post was too short. So I had to add some words to it to pass inspection. The picture was worth any amount of words I could add.....oh well!

tieguy

Banned
I'm grateful for anything Cheryl and tony do here but I was content with the old format. As someone approaching oldfartdom I'm having a harder and harder time adjusting.....:)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I don't like it.................................yet. I hate new things that need to be figured out, but then I get used to them. Is there a way I can use the old format for a limited time till I get used to this one?

What's the deal with the posts coming out as one long letter by letter vertical mess? Is that just a bug, because it's really bugging me. Maybe if I go to sleep and wake up, this will all have been a dream. Goodnight all!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm grateful for anything Cheryl and tony do here but I was content with the old format. As someone approaching oldfartdom I'm having a harder and harder time adjusting.....:)
You seem to be adjusting quite well, Tie. I like the new Tie. :happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't like it.................................yet. I hate new things that need to be figured out, but then I get used to them. Is there a way I can use the old format for a limited time till I get used to this one?

What's the deal with the posts coming out as one long letter by letter vertical mess? Is that just a bug, because it's really bugging me. Maybe if I go to sleep and wake up, this will all have been a dream. Goodnight all!
I have to say that I agree. This is frustrating, the long lined post.