New Management Test

BSD

I took the new management test by DDI but failed. I was looking to become an on road sup. Are there any tips to pass it or things I should do to pass it.

9.5er

How long did you hold your breath? Did the manager giving you the test call an ambulance. I thought the only requirement was to be breathing.

T

Turdferguson

I took the new management test by DDI but failed. I was looking to become an on road sup. Are there any tips to pass it or things I should do to pass it.
Stretch first so you don't pull a hammy grabbing your ankles, would look good have to fill an accident report over that

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
You must be able to lie with a straight face.
Practice saying things like Orion is great you just need to make smart breaks.
Your 180 stops in 4 towns is just an 8 hour planned day.
We kept it light today so everyone should be in early.
We care about you.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You have to pass by any means nessesary, just don't get caught, it's the true test of management.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
y70VWn.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I see the idiots are out in full force today.

Im pretty sure you have to wait a year now OP. I don't know what to tell you, they must not like you much. They don't exactly let only rocket scientists through